Never Gonna Spend It All Achievement Question

J Lo

I have a question about this achievement. How in the world does anybody earn $350K? I mean, 5-starring Medium without spending a penny netted me something like $35K. Double that for Hard will be $70K, and double that for Expert is $140K. Half that for Easy is $17.5K...this doesn't add up to $350K. Hell, it doesn't even add up to $300K. So where does the additional money-earning happen? Online co-op doesn't pay, bonus tracks don't pay.

Does online battle mode result in cash awards? Does co-op career?

yeah, i definately hear that - i've 5 stared everything on easy, medium, and got 4 stars in most of the hard songs and i'm only up to 107,000 - i'll be working on 5-star co-op tonight on easy and medium. Definately not spending any of it until someone has confirmation that you can spend.....i do hope that you can!

good luck everyone :)

• 2 months later...

You will need to play all of the solo careers and then do the co-op careers on all of the difficulties and then you should have enough for the achievement. Some kid I was playing the other night had it and he hadn't even beaten the game on medium yet, so I'm guessing there is a cheat/ glitch out there to obtain this also.

• 1 month later...

I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT YOU CAN SPEND MONEY IN YOUR CAREER AND STILL GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT...... SO FAR I HAVE FIVE-STARRED EVERYTHING ON EXPERT, HARD, MEDIUM AND EASY,, AND IV'E FIVE-STARRED EVERYTHING IN CO-0P EXPERT AND HARD AND STILL HAVNT GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT, SO I DONT KNOW WHATS UP.... DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT?

THANK YOU

PAPASCHMEEZY009

• 1 month later...

yeah i have bought everything.

but i have 5 starred all the songs on easy through hard.

and i have 5 starred all the expert song but 8 (half of them 4 starred)

i beat co-op on expert with a freind and i still dont have enough.

You have to have it combined over all careers. You cannot spend it unless if there is an update that fixed that.

I had 320k total money unspent and everything bought from the store. That comes up to nearly 500k I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...