THE DEADLY DOG's Vengeance for All Club

The Tale of Man and His Vengeance - A Little Backstory.

[spoiler=backstory]Before man was able to walk he crawled on the surfaces of Earth. New to humanity he struggled through his meek existence on the planet. He knew he could eventually break the grip that life had on him, but he also knew there were battles to fight and those to concede. He was cursed and doomed to be a slave to the system he wished to break and this was his fate. For a man to walk the line knowing where it would end is among the most courageous deeds any man could undertake. Because of this vengeance was his goal.

Man's son was able to stand on his own. He could survive, he could socialize, and he could make a life for himself and those he cared for. Man's son was an able-bodied, but unlike his father, he lacked direction. His course in life was blurry, his choices in life were sporadic, his ultimate aim in life was unjustified; and this was his curse. For a man to walk the line not knowing what would be the summation of his deeds at the end is among the most worrying notions for any man. Because of this vengeance would be his ultimate fuel.

From the tumultuous world that son was thrust into came his one and only child--a boy. This boy was the equalizer. He was the best of his grandfather, the best of his father, and the best of the world around him. He was a champion in a dark time, was a guiding light through a ravaging storm, and was a beacon of hope in a sea of despair. Boy was unlike anything that had come before him, and would certainly be the marker for anything to follow him. Boy fought the system that broke his grandfather while embodying his desire to break the status quo that is father fought. Boy found direction in life, and made choices--albeit some weighing heavily on his conscious, that led him to an ending upon which the next generation's story could begin on. For a man to walk the line knowing his role in the world and embracing it represents the ultimate knowledge. Because of this vengeance was achieved.

And then there were two. The boy had long since passed from this world and in his wake had left two more to carry on his legacy. The young boy and young girl were forged from the bellows of Hephaestus himself and came into the world through unique paths never before seen. Their paths were unique, they were their own and many say they were based off of the character they wished to be. In some circles the boy was seen as a pure hero coming from a small colony and working his way through the ranks of the military to assume a position he knew he was destined for. Others tell a tale of the girl and her dance with the devil in order to obtain her taste of glory. Either way both brother and sister were met with the same turn of events leaving them hanging on for dear life. Brought back to life to serve new interests brother and sister began to fuel themselves on the burning of vengeance--ultimately allowing themselves to be consumed by it and allowing it to guide their lives. Vengeance--once reborn became their loyal companion. May vengeance never rise again.

And for a moment it seemed as though all hope was lost. After four legendary tales of man he faced on last challenge--a challenge so sinister even man himself quaked as he began to comprehend the complexity, the severity, and the intensity of his last task. Thousands of fighters threw themselves at man and time and time again man held them off. He punished them, and sent thousands to the afterlife, but as much as he fought, they did not yield. Man looked back into his past, remember the tale of the original, and those tales of son, boy, and young boy and young girl. He remember what they had laid down to keep Vengeance at bay. He remember what they had sacrificed. He did not yield. He did not falter. He did not quit. He conquered them all. Truly a man among the Gods.

To be a member of THE DEADLY DOG's select group you must have maximum points in the following club threads:

Then you must post your gamertag in the "Sign-Up Staff Clubs & Leaderboard" Thread. Thank you.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/game/1/guide/maxclubstaffclubbanner.png

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/images/awards/club-deadlydog.png

"They denied me my history and it was cruel. They told me it wouldn't work and I wept. They said the games you chose will never do and I vowed to return. I have returned, but instead of completing my club easily you will now have to slave to achieve what you desire. Do you think you can achieve the genre gap? Are you able to bridge the co-existence between separate worlds that are so unique to each other it could only be seen as absolutely blasphemy that they were ever put together?

I extend you no sympathy, show you no compassion, assist you in no way (although I did do the G&R for TCC so maybe I should take that down). Technicalities.. drat.

NEEDLESS TO SAY! Welcome to dirty, unkept, untamed, illegitimate, unregulated vengeance. Complete me if you dare. Want to compare yourself to the Gods themselves? Complete my club and then come to me so you may take your place among the true deities."

[1 Members have completed this staff club]

A

None Currently.

B

None Currently.

C

None Currently.

D

None Currently.

E

None Currently.

F