Devils Horns limited ammo?

ttdrevan

I started another playthrough after Classic and Ive noticed it had 2500 bullets for both upper and lower tool, I am in Chapter 9 now and I see 1700 bullets and number is getting lower each time I shoot. Is it possible to run out of ammo for this gun? That would be epic fail..

Edit: I know you can craft 2nd wep after making blueprint of the original.

Turns out that number depends on the number of ammo clips yhou carry. Because I just crafted 12 more ammo and it gave me over 600 bullets to Horns, so its pretty much impossible to run out.

At first I though you get 2500 for full game, but luckily I was wrong

Edited by ttdrevan

I started another playthrough after Classic and Ive noticed it had 2500 bullets for both upper and lower tool, I am in Chapter 9 now and I see 1700 bullets and number is getting lower each time I shoot. Is it possible to run out of ammo for this gun? That would be epic fail..

Edit: I know you can craft 2nd wep after making blueprint of the original.

Turns out that number depends on the number of ammo clips yhou carry. Because I just crafted 12 more ammo and it gave me over 600 bullets to Horns, so its pretty much impossible to run out.

At first I though you get 2500 for full game, but luckily I was wrong

I didn't manage to get empty with this weapon on my IMPOSSIBLE run, so yeah if you've been able to do so then it's indeed an epic fail!

I didn't manage to get empty with this weapon on my IMPOSSIBLE run, so yeah if you've been able to do so then it's indeed an epic fail!

Yeah true, I didnt run out but notice ammo dropping after shot. But after adding 4 points of ammo it gives you over 200 bullets.

Yes, just completed Pure Surivival with over 10 000 rounds for Horns, so the more ammo you carry, more ammo Horns have, it works like normal weapon, but its multipiled.

This.

No infinite ammo for DH, only so much ammo per clip that it's sort of infinit.

I know for a fact, since we played with infinit ammo and i ran out of it when the glitch got disabled in ch18 and i had no ammo with me.

Edited by Sabrelord

It's just the way the ammo 'shots' work within the ammo 'clips.'

Some guns consume more shots per clip, and I guess they decided to make the Devil Horns consume only one shot per clip. Ergo, the Horns has a massive clip compared to other weapons. The Devil Horns also have no need to reload, unless you want to see some awesome headbanging action.

By the way guys, make all eight circuits +3 Rate of Fire +3 Reload. You won't regret it. :D

It sometimes needs to reaload, very rarely indeed, but when I loaded up 8 Rate of Fire circuits, it played reload animation even though I didnt click it.

Playing with Horns is great, especially in areas when 3-4 mobs are spawning just behind you, going through HC now, much easier than my Classic playthrough.

I'm running low (3400) on ammo. Has anyone tried to make another and see what happens? Does the new DH come fully loaded? I know you can make a blueprint but I haven't had a chance to see if you can actually make another and what ammo is provided with it if any.

I'm running low (3400) on ammo. Has anyone tried to make another and see what happens? Does the new DH come fully loaded? I know you can make a blueprint but I haven't had a chance to see if you can actually make another and what ammo is provided with it if any.

Make some ammo?

Also, I found out that if you "reload" the DH, it uses 96 ammo.

Edited by xhunterrrr

I never even came close to running out of ammo with the Devil Horns. I just kept one clip in my RIG and a backup clip in my safe just in case, but I never even burnt out the first mag and I'm more than halfway through my Hardcore play through. I'm pretty sure I had just a little over 2,000 rounds from that one clip alone. Maybe it's a bug? This game does have a lot...