Did anybody else... (Spoilers)

TheBajan

Stomp the shit out of Norton's corpse after Isaac shot him? Jealousy is one thing but betrayal and attempted murder? I'm glad he Isaac put him down.

LMFAO, I was waiting for a thread like this. THANK YOU and yes I fucking stomped the shit out of this punk. Twice already and I will do it another two more times until I'm done with the game. I also picked up his head and threw it into the canyon! Good times!

Also it's like the developers put him there on purpose just waiting for us to destroy his body into five parts!

LMFAO, I was waiting for a thread like this. THANK YOU and yes I fucking stomped the shit out of this punk. Twice already and I will do it another two more times until I'm done with the game. I also picked up his head and threw it into the canyon! Good times!

Also it's like the developers put him there on purpose just waiting for us to destroy his body into five parts!

Lol you are welcome.

As much of a whiny prissy pussy as the guy was and I kept wanting his death...

No, I didn't stomp his corpse. I was too busy for that. Plus, if he came back as a necromorph, I rather wanted to kill him again.

I don't know, with a lack of Infectors in this game, it just didn't seem worth the time.

In the first two games I stomped EVERY CORPSE... even of allies. On the off chance they might come back to haunt me, I stomped 'em.

This game... with no infectors... I ceased to care about the possibility of reanimation.

One great thing about missing Infectors? MISSING DIVIDERS as well! The downside to that? -_-" Innumerable Regenerators.

Honestly, that pussy was the least of my issues when I had 3 Regenerators chasing me.