Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

I am very nearly done with SP, just a couple of missions to go, which I expect I'll finish today, so I'm good to play the MP at any time over the next couple of days.

I need all the MP achievements and 3 combat ones.

My one problem at the moment is that my xbox Live headset is buggered, so I won't be able to chat, however I'm always got steam on the go for written chat, and I can Skype as well if that would make things easier.

If anyone wants to do these over the next couple of days send me a message over live to GT: Grumftheld and let me know if you can steam chat/skype. Please send a message though and not just a random Friend Request as I delete them out of hand when they don't have a message attached.

:)

I'm done now, just as help for anyone else needing the 25 wins, if you quit the game or cancel the match at the beginning when it says your connecting to the other player (after the loading screen), it will count as a win for the other player, you wont get as much money, but it makes it a lot faster boosting ^^ Good Luck!

all i have left are the multiplayer achievements now, so if anyone wants to boost these and get them done, send me a message to the gamertag: snugglepuffle, and we can try and arrange something. i've won a competitive mission but not a co-op and already have 3 wins to my name so far but matchmaking is virtually impossible it seems.

GT: snugglepuffle

• 2 weeks later...