Easter Egg?

Eythan

I seem to have found the starting of an Easter Egg (I'm guessing it is one anyways), in Hunters Grotto there are four furnaces that you need to place Eridium in (it seems that it will add up to either 99 or 100 as the three that I have found have required over 20 each), each one I have lit has lit up a torch that surrounds a totem pole with a lever next to it, I have done three so far and am still unable to pull this lever, I am guessing that after I get all four I can pull it and reveal the secret

Only putting this here for two reasons - 1. If anybody has any info they can help and 2. as a record of me doing it :)

EDIT: I got all four done and it summons a secret raid boss after a few waves of Savages :)

Edited by Eythan

Nice find,anyone else find the big claptrap statue where you pull a lever and it sets a bandit on fire.Stumbled upon it looking for my last location for the achievement.

I think it's the last location I need too, but can't seem to find this statue. A little help would be greatly appreciated ! :p

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw a video of it !

Edited by Shelder