Subscriber Requests: Green name, forum name change, etc.

Creech

If you are looking to get your name changed to the lovely subscriber green, would like a different forum name, are missing an award, etc., please post the details in this thread and I will get right on it.

Note that if you want a name change, you will have to manually enter your password the next time you log in to x360a, so make sure you know what it is before asking me to do this. You can have whatever name you want as long as it isn't offensive and not already in use.

The best way to find if a name is in use is to go into your inbox, click on Send New Message, and enter the name in the to box, then wait a second or two. If the name is in use, you will get a little pop up underneath the name with a link to their profile. If there is no pop up, the name is not in use. Note that this method even finds those folks without five posts, so it is more reliable than doing a search for members.

Effective March 27, 2013, Subscribers can now request that their awards be re-ordered. To do this, post in here with a list from 1-12 of the awards you want to show in your Awards Showcase. For clarity, whatever you list as #1 will be the award in the upper left corner of your showcase. Because this is quite time intensive, you can only ask for this once every six months, and it may not happen the same day you request it.

Thanks!

Edited by Creech

• 4 months later...
Guest Scotty

requesting award re-arrangement:)

#1 Submit - Bronze

#2 Micro Guide - Gold

#3 Achievement Guide - Bronze

#4 Road map - Silver

#5 Staff Club - DeekBoy

#6 Over Achiever - Bronze

#7 x360a Representer

#8 1,000 Posts

#9 Donator - Level 2

#10 Subscriber - Silver

Cheers:)

requesting award re-arrangement:)

#1 Submit - Bronze

#2 Micro Guide - Gold

#3 Achievement Guide - Bronze

#4 Road map - Silver

#5 Staff Club - DeekBoy

#6 Over Achiever - Bronze

#7 x360a Representer

#8 1,000 Posts

#9 Donator - Level 2

#10 Subscriber - Silver

Cheers:)

Updated...

Guest Scotty
Updated...

Thanks, looks very pretty:)

i was shocked when i saw 10 unread messages. i thought i was popular for a second:p

Thanks, looks very pretty:)

i was shocked when i saw 10 unread messages. i thought i was popular for a second:p

I thought about turning that option off while doing your awards, but I was worried I would forget to turn it back on. So hey, you were popular for about 10 minutes. :p

hey there. would like 2 things done if i can please

1- Name change to Matt X360a

2- Could i have the new name in green please.

cheers

Done.

Hi. Two thing for me thankyouplease

1. I'd like to change my forum username to UberPirateNinja so it matches my gamertag

and

2. Can I get it in the lovely subscriber green?

Cheers very much!

Done.

Guest Scotty
I thought about turning that option off while doing your awards, but I was worried I would forget to turn it back on. So hey, you were popular for about 10 minutes. :p

and i will treasure those 10 minutes as my best day ever:)

Could I request for my awards to be re-arranged if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance!

1. Micro - Emerald

2. Staff Club - Clueless

3. x360a Promotor

4. Submit - Silver

5. Post Count - 2500

6. A+ Award

7. Donator - Level 1

8. Overachiever - Bronze

9. Subscriber - Bonze

Edited by BiggD

Since it's next to impossible for the average member to talk to RoutineX, I figured this was the best place to put this: my subscription failed this morning because I forgot to update my debit card info on Paypal. I updated the card info and it's all good now, but there's no way to force it to attempt payment again and it won't auto-attempt again for a few days. Does anyone know of a way to force it to charge? Either way, I'm lapsing for a few days so don't get rid of my green and delete my awards so soon please :p

Since it's next to impossible for the average member to talk to RoutineX, I figured this was the best place to put this: my subscription failed this morning because I forgot to update my debit card info on Paypal. I updated the card info and it's all good now, but there's no way to force it to attempt payment again and it won't auto-attempt again for a few days. Does anyone know of a way to force it to charge? Either way, I'm lapsing for a few days so don't get rid of my green and delete my awards so soon please :p

There's no way to force pay it. I had a similar problem a month or two back. But I don't think anyone is going to take your awards away.

I feel like changing my name, but Corrupt x360a is used so much around the site I feel bad for making you guys work.

Creech could you please put my submit/roadmap/guide/micro awards at the front please?

Thanks!

Done

Could I request for my awards to be re-arranged if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance!

1. Micro - Emerald

2. Staff Club - Clueless

3. x360a Promotor

4. Submit - Silver

5. Post Count - 2500

6. A+ Award

7. Donator - Level 1

8. Overachiever - Bronze

9. Subscriber - Bonze

Done

Some of that is automatic, so if it doesn't automatically re-issue your access and such, send me a PM.

lol I don't like my new name as much as I thought but I think I'll stop asking for name changes before Creech gets mad at me :p

My money's on the Dreadnaught name disappearing before the end of the month.

And if Creech gets mad at you, you can always speak up in party chat and defend yourself. ;)