Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just hope seriously is gonna be fun and obtainable by just playing the game and enjoying it this time instead of having us do a bunch of dumb ass stuff and let the xbox run at night...

Outside than that, i think GOW is probably gonna have a fair and fun list like the other 3, cause exept seriously 3.0, can't say the games had bad achievements.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait to see the list, I'm sure it will be al least 80% of the same tasks (for the seriously 4.0 or whatever is name) because i've seen 2 onyx medals in two differents gameplay footage: the 6000 map-based weapons, which was very easy and the 6000 boomshot kills, which was boring.

Of course, I hope they have understand and that they WON'T put the 6000 kills with each weapons only in the multiplayer category, I want to earn kills for onyx medals in other modes as well.

Sadly, I'm sure they won't have change anything at all and i'm preparing myself to see:

Seriosly 4.0 : rank up to level 100 of the 4 prestige and do all of the 130 onyx medals

Hey, 3.0 really pissed me of because of the total time on it took to get a few of the onyx medals ... However I love these games and can't wait to see the new list. Lets hope that kills in every mode count towards the medals as this was a big problem when grinding in gears 3...

• 2 weeks later...

Superstar could be a pain, Seriously judgemental will likely be hard as well depending on how difficult some of the declassified missions are (as I think they make the game harder. Unstoppable sucks but there will inevitably be xp events so it will come with time. Really hope some of the multiplayer ones (Especially the ffa)can be done in private. Winning each gametype on each map is fine just annoying. I wonder if there are mutators like gears 3 or if you will be able to to the casual/insane trick of gears 2

This list is a goo and bad news to be honest, no super grinding of the medals seem cool, but at the same time, superstars and seriously 4 or whatever they call it seem a pain in the pass, i fear those 2 will make me regret the seriously 3.0.

Maybe thats me but i don't want to waste countless hours pulling my hard on the hardest difficulty of the campaign... i rather play MP..

This list is a goo and bad news to be honest, no super grinding of the medals seem cool, but at the same time, superstars and seriously 4 or whatever they call it seem a pain in the pass, i fear those 2 will make me regret the seriously 3.0.

Maybe thats me but i don't want to waste countless hours pulling my hard on the hardest difficulty of the campaign... i rather play MP..

You will be pulling your hardon? :eek:

You will be pulling your hardon? :eek:

What is that supose to mean? If its supose to mean you are surprise i actually like MP achievement, then YES i do, and YES i want a shit ton of them. Why? Because its been 6 years i have been playing GOW online, and im not soon stopping that. Everytime a GOW is to be release, its fun having a Goal and working toward those. I know maybe in booster land it aint worth much anymore, but i was always proud to show i had all achievements for GOW, and showing my kill count and win/loss. I love this game, TRULY love this game, ONLINE. Yes yes i do like the campaign too, the GOW story do interest me, and i loved all campaigns of every GOW, even the simple one of GOW1. But the real interest for me in that game was always the MP, cause thats what i would play for years. The campaign was always more or less a bonus. I usually would do the campaign 3 times or such... to wrap the difficulty achievements, collectibles and such, but i would put 50 days of game time in the MP...

I am lev 100 Gold on GOW3 since so long... its disapointing now being able to keep lev up... thats why i wish you could lev up to prestige 20 or whatever... cause i know I would achieve it.

As for War supporter, well it was a problem if you didn't play at least one game every week end... if you do, if your a fan of GOW, its not a problem... And in any case, i guess they learn there lesson, probably this time every event will count and it won't have the same problem as the first war supporter.

Why they put back that achievement? LOL to ensure copies are not returned to the store too fast... simple as that. Cause even if it seem odd for me, it seem some people do buy GOW only for the campaign... :confused: wich to me is pretty much like buying a 240$ wine only to drink it like a beer to get drunk... in simple term, a TOTAL WASTE. Cause the best point of GOW was always the MP

What is that supose to mean? If its supose to mean you are surprise i actually like MP achievement, then YES i do, and YES i want a shit ton of them. Why? Because its been 6 years i have been playing GOW online, and im not soon stopping that. Everytime a GOW is to be release, its fun having a Goal and working toward those. I know maybe in booster land it aint worth much anymore, but i was always proud to show i had all achievements for GOW, and showing my kill count and win/loss. I love this game, TRULY love this game, ONLINE. Yes yes i do like the campaign too, the GOW story do interest me, and i loved all campaigns of every GOW, even the simple one of GOW1. But the real interest for me in that game was always the MP, cause thats what i would play for years. The campaign was always more or less a bonus. I usually would do the campaign 3 times or such... to wrap the difficulty achievements, collectibles and such, but i would put 50 days of game time in the MP...

I am lev 100 Gold on GOW3 since so long... its disapointing now being able to keep lev up... thats why i wish you could lev up to prestige 20 or whatever... cause i know I would achieve it.

As for War supporter, well it was a problem if you didn't play at least one game every week end... if you do, if your a fan of GOW, its not a problem... And in any case, i guess they learn there lesson, probably this time every event will count and it won't have the same problem as the first war supporter.

Why they put back that achievement? LOL to ensure copies are not returned to the store too fast... simple as that. Cause even if it seem odd for me, it seem some people do buy GOW only for the campaign... :confused: wich to me is pretty much like buying a 240$ wine only to drink it like a beer to get drunk... in simple term, a TOTAL WASTE. Cause the best point of GOW was always the MP

It was just a terrible joke. :p

The only problem with War Supporter is they stop supporting the title after a period of time and stop doing new events which screws over the game who doesn't want to play the same game straight for 30 weeks.