Character missing

Squalo FIN

Hi gamers!

UPDATE: Found my last character in the last football level.

If you are missing characters try playing those football and object destroying levels again. This time focus more on killing enemies than completing objectives and make sure you have those developer characters unlocked :)

Edited by Squalo FIN

I am missing the Robot the is grey and has two yellow rods sticking out of the top of its head and I cant find it at all? any help would be great.

EDIT: literally he was not in the main campaign for me. I did however find a lot of him on a one of the Lost Levels.

Also, can anyone confirm if we need to get "all" the characters or just the ones from the main, 48 level campaign?

EDIT: You need all characters. That means playing through the entire campaign and most of the Samuriot one as well. (and if you cant find that particular robot, he is in the Lost Levels about half way through that campaign.

Edited by Arsenic 17

Hi gamers!

UPDATE: Found my last character in the last football level.

If you are missing characters try playing those football and object destroying levels again. This time focus more on killing enemies than completing objectives and make sure you have those developer characters unlocked :)

Also missing Merlin, but still another two, Metador and Robot. Wonder if the online multiplayer method can get the characters?

Also missing Merlin, but still another two, Metador and Robot. Wonder if the online multiplayer method can get the characters?

What robot are you missing, they are all called robot? Merlin is in the Level with really small rooms (Its called "Small Rooms" or something). That is the only place he spawns.

If you need the robot with two rods sticking out of his head, you can find him in numbers in the Lost Levels, about half way through. Maybe Level 15ish.

From what I can tell, the multiplayer is just challenges to you friends to beat your score. Is there a versus mode? If not you cant unlock characters there.

What robot are you missing, they are all called robot? Merlin is in the Level with really small rooms (Its called "Small Rooms" or something). That is the only place he spawns.

If you need the robot with two rods sticking out of his head, you can find him in numbers in the Lost Levels, about half way through. Maybe Level 15ish.

From what I can tell, the multiplayer is just challenges to you friends to beat your score. Is there a versus mode? If not you cant unlock characters there.

:eek: that's it, the robot, and actually that one you describe. thanks for guiding me through the "robot" and "Merlin", still one to meet.

AS TO the Multiplayer, i happened to see this

UPDATED: I can now confirm another method of getting this achievement. If you kill characters in multiplayer, you WILL unlock that character and it will count towards the "The Things I've Seen" achievement. Therefore, you can see what characters you are missing and have a friend who has all of them choose that character in multiplayer. Then kill that character to add him/her to your roster. Thanks to MrPerfectDevil for testing this out with me.

that method was confirmed in the Xbox version in here , so i just wonder if it works on the WIN8 version?

------

Edit: got the achievement, Merlin and Metador in Level 44(Small Rooms). Robot in Lost Levels 12. great thanks to Arsenic 17 .

Edited by ipotter
Update.

Edit: got the achievement, Merlin and Metador in Level 44(Small Rooms). Robot in Lost Levels 12. great thanks to Arsenic 17 .

Glad you got them all mate. For future reference, if anyone is missing a character and doesnt know what they look like, I made a YouTube video showing all the unique characters which can be found [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrtmbzhq48w]HERE[/ame].

:eek: that's it, the robot, and actually that one you describe. thanks for guiding me through the "robot" and "Merlin", still one to meet.

AS TO the Multiplayer, i happened to see this

that method was confirmed in the Xbox version in here , so i just wonder if it works on the WIN8 version?

------

I can confirm that you can unlock characters in multiplayer challenges. I unlocked most of my missing characters playing those challenges.

I think you need to send/receive a challenge that played with the character you're missing. Do you have ice or bob, if so please send me a challenge, I can return the favor.

I know, but like I said the challenges are the same levels as the campaign. So you can just play them in your own game. Also, there is no way to tell which enemies spawn in each challenge. I would have to play them all just to figure out where Bob and Ice are.

though i can't test the multiplayer challenges.

i think it should be this, one(A) to be the missing character(change character from the main menu), and the other one(B) can beat A to get the missing character.

but that depends that both A and B can play in the same scene at the same time. but i don't get how the multiplayer challenges work....

though i can't test the multiplayer challenges.

i think it should be this, one(A) to be the missing character(change character from the main menu), and the other one(B) can beat A to get the missing character.

but that depends that both A and B can play in the same scene at the same time. but i don't get how the multiplayer challenges work....

Yes that is not possible in this game. The multiplayer is asynchronous. you cant play against another user. You play a level and post a high score. Then your friends can play the same levels and you try to beat them. The method you are thinking of is only avbailable in the XBLA version of Rocket Riot where you could play against each other in real time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need help finding Greg (by the mime) and John-O (above the skeleton pirates). Does anyone know where to find them? Can someone make a multiplayer challenge playing as them? Chairo you find them in the credits level in settings.

EDIT: I found out that Greg has his own level in the campaign. I'm retarded. I got John-O just from doing online challenges. My game crashed and deleted all of my characters that I unlocked and all of the lost level/samuriot level progress but not the main story, so I totally forgot about the Greg level.

Edited by ghsbe

• 3 weeks later...
Argh, I am missing 6 characters. Most of them seems to be from the level 46 (Meet the team) but when they appear on that level, they are from the "big" version, which seems not to count as a killed character.

I am missing John O, Joost, Tom, Harry, David and Niels.

Any tip?

Having the same issue.

Having the same issue.

To get these characters unlocked they are actually in the credit sequence of the game, ALL the developers are in this stage and don't even fight back.

All you have to do is slide your mouse to the right side of the screen and open settings or something similar.

Here you can select the credits to get these characters.

To get these characters unlocked they are actually in the credit sequence of the game, ALL the developers are in this stage and don't even fight back.

All you have to do is slide your mouse to the right side of the screen and open settings or something similar.

Here you can select the credits to get these characters.

Thanks for reminding me of this. Didnt think people would actually miss those characters. I added information about killing the developers characters in the credits to the Guide to help with future confusion. Cheers.

Arsenic17,

Thanks for updating your guide with this.

Do you have any tips for Hold the Ketchup?

This is the last one I am missing on this game, I have run the level multiple times and have not had much luck.

It seems the "Ghost"? Powerup allows you to damage opponents and not damage walls, this could be helpful in developing a tactic to doing this achievement but I have not gotten it to pop using this powerup.

Arsenic17,

Thanks for updating your guide with this.

Do you have any tips for Hold the Ketchup?

This is the last one I am missing on this game, I have run the level multiple times and have not had much luck.

It seems the "Ghost"? Powerup allows you to damage opponents and not damage walls, this could be helpful in developing a tactic to doing this achievement but I have not gotten it to pop using this powerup.

Sorry I havent actually downloaded the DLC yet. Not that it helps much but it appears the from TA, about 70% of the players that have the DLc earned that achievement, so it must not be that difficult. Cant find any tips on it though .Maybe start a new thread in this forum for it

• 2 weeks later...

i'm missing 1 character and it's driving me nuts. It's the first undead pirate and I just can't find him anywhere, i can't even find the level with the rest of the undead pirate that i've already unlocked in. I've checked the campaign, samuriot and lost levels. Anyone know what level the undead pirates are on, i don't see how i could have missed it D:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I am missing the Robot the is grey and has two yellow rods sticking out of the top of its head and I cant find it at all? any help would be great.

EDIT: literally he was not in the main campaign for me. I did however find a lot of him on a one of the Lost Levels.

I was missing this Robot one. Lost Levels #12 "The mzze".