Battle Master - "Use all skills in a Quick Match or Co-op mode"

yamayamayaamaa

This is true. this achievement also includes EVERY ability for all 3 classes. this includes team skills as well.this can be a bit of a pain at times, since the abilities you start out with, and gain as you level up, are always random

Taking the list straight from the games how to section, all the abilities include the following:

Warrior

Team-Cheer,Group Rush,Iron Phalanx

"B" Skills-Roar, Rocketman, Super Guard, Stone Throw

"A" Skills-Smash, Spinning Blade, Charge Attack, Rush

Cleric

Team-Sacred Song, Transport, Happy Miracle

"B" Skills-Dash, Summon Materials, Sacred Armor, Wall

"A" Skills-Heal, Dispel, Resurrect, Sanctuary

Mage

Team-Tornado, Lightning Arrow, Meteor Storm

"B" Skills-Blizzard, Magic Napalm, Lightning Strike, Wind Trap

"A" Skills-Fire Enchant, Lightning Enchant, Wind Enchant, Ice Enchant

Later on [or early if your happy spins are lucky] you will get items with ability+ applied to them. For example, a hat for cleric with "Sacred Armor+". These buff slots force your character to start a round with said ability, effectively allowing you to pick what skills you obtain over the course of a match.

From what i could tell as well, the skills don't have to HIT an enemy to work for this achievement.it seems you may just have to use them for it to count. Enchants can be used on yourself if no one is somehow not around.

This is true. this achievement also includes EVERY ability for all 3 classes. this includes team skills as well.this can be a bit of a pain at times, since the abilities you start out with, and gain as you level up, are always random

Taking the list straight from the games how to section, all the abilities include the following:

Warrior

Team-Cheer,Group Rush,Iron Phalanx

"B" Skills-Roar, Rocketman, Super Guard, Stone Throw

"A" Skills-Smash, Spinning Blade, Charge Attack, Rush

Cleric

Team-Sacred Song, Transport, Happy Miracle

"B" Skills-Dash, Summon Materials, Sacred Armor, Wall

"A" Skills-Heal, Dispel, Resurrect, Sanctuary

Mage

Team-Tornado, Lightning Arrow, Meteor Storm

"B" Skills-Blizzard, Magic Napalm, Lightning Strike, Wind Trap

"A" Skills-Fire Enchant, Lightning Enchant, Wind Enchant, Ice Enchant

Later on [or early if your happy spins are lucky] you will get items with ability+ applied to them. For example, a hat for cleric with "Sacred Armor+". These buff slots force your character to start a round with said ability, effectively allowing you to pick what skills you obtain over the course of a match.

From what i could tell as well, the skills don't have to HIT an enemy to work for this achievement.it seems you may just have to use them for it to count. Enchants can be used on yourself if no one is somehow not around.

Thanks for pointing out the list!

And for future reference you can use :ybut: :bbut: :abut: for stuff like that :)

This achievement is annoying me because I swear I have used all those skills numerous times and yet I don't have the achievement. I'm stumped on which one im missing.

If you don't know which one you are missing, try using the list provided above, play a few more games with each character type, and then cross out the ones you use as you use them. That might help you figure out which one you missed.

Just a quick question:

Does anyone know if the spells have to "hit" or can you just cast them? For example, I play a cleric and have cast the flower pot men skill (I forget the name) but there were no dead bodies in range nor where there any enemies nearby when the spell activated. Would that still count?

Just a quick question:

Does anyone know if the spells have to "hit" or can you just cast them? For example, I play a cleric and have cast the flower pot men skill (I forget the name) but there were no dead bodies in range nor where there any enemies nearby when the spell activated. Would that still count?

you just have to cast, no need to hit

Any tips to unlock all skills ?

None of the skills are locked exactly, but they are random. If you want to make sure you have a certain skill in a game, you can equip an item with that skill on it. For example, I have an item equipped with Magic Napalm on my Mage, so that items allows me to always have Magic Napalm at the start of a match. There are some skills that you will always start out with too no matter what depending on your current class. As a Warrior, you will always have the Stone Throw and Smash skills. As a Mage, you will always have Lightning Strike. As a Cleric, you will always have Summon Materials and Head. The rest of the skills will randomly appear as you level.

What if the game you're in is aborted, do the skills used still count?

No, it says also that no stats we're recorded when you get kicked out of a match.

Any tips to unlock all skills ?

Yes, use the :ybut: when you die, then you can choose to respawn with 9/11 skills for 4000 happy stars I believe.