Best weapons for level 50 and killing terramorphous

Lemons Optional

Hey guys I am now level 50 with some ok weapons but I am still having trouble killing terra...

So what are the best weapons and mods/shields to have at level 50 that can make killing terra a breeze. I was told to farm warrior bit don't want to go through all the enemies before I get to him every time..

Also I am not really familiar with how all the max/min damage stuff works.

So any help would be awesome!

Thanks,

Dylan

Have Sunday off from work so if anyone is up for helping me or doing a quick play through 2 so we can get to 2.5 and loot the living hell of of the bosses hit me up on XBL, send a message first.

Gt: annihil88tor

I'll be on till 3 tonight.

Got an hdpvr capture card so I wanna get good stuff so I can do a speedy kill of terramorphous

Edited by Annihil88torr

I know its a bit unrelated but do you need to kill terra and finish the side quest for the achievement for finishing all the side quests? Also, if i finish all the side quests bar this one, could a lvl 50 join my game, rape up terra for me? Would that work? i wanna finish all the side quests for the cheev on my first playthrough, so i dont have to do them all again a second time?

I know its a bit unrelated but do you need to kill terra and finish the side quest for the achievement for finishing all the side quests? Also, if i finish all the side quests bar this one, could a lvl 50 join my game, rape up terra for me? Would that work? i wanna finish all the side quests for the cheev on my first playthrough, so i dont have to do them all again a second time?

You.Will.Die.Seriously or whatever is indeed a side quest, so you need to beat it to get that achievement. And if your still playing on play through 1, when you start true vault hunter mode, or playthrough 2, it's a whole new game, just the levels are higher this time.

You.Will.Die.Seriously or whatever is indeed a side quest, so you need to beat it to get that achievement. And if your still playing on play through 1, when you start true vault hunter mode, or playthrough 2, it's a whole new game, just the levels are higher this time.

Ok thanks. So I'd be ok to have a level 50 join my game and help beat him seeing as I would be massively under levelled? Would I still get the Cheever for killing him if someone else gets the kill on my game?

Ok thanks. So I'd be ok to have a level 50 join my game and help beat him seeing as I would be massively under levelled? Would I still get the Cheever for killing him if someone else gets the kill on my game?

Yeah, you'll get the achievement if the other person kills him. I think the only one that doesn't do that is the chubby one, not entirely sure.