1950's Rip off

HaloTitan

I went to the music store, searched by decade, and purchased Ooby Dooby by Roy Orbison. However, they used the song from the greatest hits album that was released in the 80's. So even though I technically played a song from every decade, it's not counting because of an error on their side. I feel rather ripped off because on top of purchasing this game, I had to go and purchase another song that I didn't want for an achievement that I didn't get. Is there anyway I can either get my money back or have the company just unlock the achievement for me?

On a side note, I really feel that Harmonix is abusing the achievement system with this game. There are quite a few achievements that cannot be obtained unless you've purchased a lot of songs outside of this particular game. I always thought achievements were an added bonus into the game I purchased, not a tool to get me to spend more money on DLC. Thoughts?

Edit: With further investigation, I found out that this song was released in 1961. Yet it in the Rock Band music store, it was listed under the 1950's. Now I really feel ripped off...

Edited by HaloTitan