varsity last skill point

ryanweinmann

All right people i found it & this is hilliarious because it's located right underneath the drop of point of where you start but you can't see it as there is a platform in the way well guess what it's underneath that platform. Oh another way of describing it is it's directly opposite the warehouse where you take out that big gun. Hope that helps

I know this has been covered her already. but i am missing one more and its annoying me. I have the flatbed one and through the door one. one on the middle fuel thing and the one on the long pipe. Where is this last one. I need it to find all 30 of them.

Thanks in advance.

I know this has been covered her already. but i am missing one more and its annoying me. I have the flatbed one and through the door one. one on the middle fuel thing and the one on the long pipe. Where is this last one. I need it to find all 30 of them.

Thanks in advance.

I'll try and help a little when you parachute down. Turn to the north and land on the roof of the warehouse were you destroy the rail gun. Turn to face south and its on the catwalk half way up the far left tower thing. You need to land on this catwalk to get credit for it. Hope this helps. Included picture to help little more. If all else fails just keep looking around the 3 towers and you will find it

I'll try and help a little when you parachute down. Turn to the north and land on the roof of the warehouse were you destroy the rail gun. Turn to face south and its on the catwalk half way up the far left tower thing. You need to land on this catwalk to get credit for it. Hope this helps. Included picture to help little more. If all else fails just keep looking around the 3 towers and you will find it

Wow thanks man. This helped me loads and I ave found it now. Wooo.

Thanks again.

Im currently looking for the same one & would appreciate if anyone knew where it was oh & the answer to that question is when you first parachute down rotate 360 degrees & look north west down & it's next to a red cargo box. Thanks in advance

360 degrees? I'll try just looking north west first... This may be the one I'm missing.

• 3 weeks later...