|07-17-2012, 01:51 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
A few questions
1. Any idea if this game has an actual campaign/co op or is it just multiplayer?
2. Is this games graphics exactly like left 4 dead 2/portal 2 or is it upgraded at all?
3. How many multiplayer maps will be availiable in the game?
4. How many guns will be availiable?
5. How much will it cost?
6. Do you think a lot of console gamers will actually play this? (I know i'm excited for it to hit consoles)
7. Will there be any DLC?
And that's all my questions if anyone can answer them
|07-17-2012, 07:13 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2007
2. I think it will look most similar to Portal 2 but without motion blur effects and maybe minor adjustments.
3. I know many of the original CS:S maps will be included, minus a few which were the least popular and then with a few new added maps.
4. A lot. That's all I know.
5. I read somewhere online that it will be $15.
6. I think a lot will, but much less that will on PC. I know I will since it's a worthwhile MP game, as long as the CoD babies don't make it their new feeding grounds.
7. Possibly, but it would be in the form of more maps.
|08-05-2012, 05:58 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Ive been waiting years for them to release CS on 360, i stopped PC gaming about 4-5 years ago, so im really happy with them releasing it, gonna be spending alot of hours on this lol
Last edited by warrenpaul; 08-05-2012 at 06:01 PM.