Anybody else having trouble connection to XBL?

Panda

I tried logging into my profile and was unable to connect to XBL so, I tried another account and it seemed to work. I attempted to recover the first and the profile downloaded about a quarter of the way until it gave me the message "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80150101."

And, if I attempt to log into the official xbox.com website I get the following -

"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 7/6/2012 3:32:47 PM

code:

s:

id:

req: "

The xbox support twitter looks pretty rammed right now but I'm just wondering if any of you guys are having trouble or if you're fine.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's why I made this thread - because I couldn't find any others xD.

Is anybody actually playing online just fine?

Yeah we made our threads at the same time :p

I WAS playing online just fine. Then I went to delete some content and reset my box to check if it made it any faster and I couldn't sign in anymore, while all the other Live accounts on my Xbox can. Blah. Sucks. Told my friend I'd be right back and now I just can't go on. Heh.

the alert now says problems with consoles. i didn't know this at first and tried to recover my account because other accounts worked fine. now it says i can't download profiles and i can't play offline now :/

Yep...I'm with ya man. Same exact thing happened to me. Frustrating.

HACKED! HIDE YO PASSWORDS, HIDE YO POINTS...AND HIDE YO HUSBANDS CAUSE THEY BE STEALIN' EVERYTHING UP IN HERE!

Ah service alerts =) this might explain why I was having a HORRIBLE amount of lag when I was playing a game earlier...shooting at enemies and none of the shots hit? And I died without anything hitting me? Yeah...somethin'z up.

And, lolz...apparently my modem wants to reset itself too. Glorious day! =D!!!!!!...and it's sunny too, I'ma go enjoy some hot temps!

HACKED! HIDE YO PASSWORDS, HIDE YO POINTS...AND HIDE YO HUSBANDS CAUSE THEY BE STEALIN' EVERYTHING UP IN HERE!

Ah service alerts =) this might explain why I was having a HORRIBLE amount of lag when I was playing a game earlier...shooting at enemies and none of the shots hit? And I died without anything hitting me? Yeah...somethin'z up.

And, lolz...apparently my modem wants to reset itself too. Glorious day! =D!!!!!!...and it's sunny too, I'ma go enjoy some hot temps!

the husband hackers lol

If you are playing COD it always lags .... anyway we will just have to sit and wait and have a few beers :drunk

Ok this is not good. I can't log in on my main profile yet I have no problems with my 2nd account. I attempted to recover my supadryz account & it's a no go, even worse is the fact my profile has now disappeared & in my memory unit under profile it says corrupted.

Microsoft all I can say is my saved data had better still be There when this is sorted other wise I will not be happy!!! I will be screwed big time!!!!

Edited by supadryz