|06-29-2012, 04:58 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Toronto, On, Canada
Mission Veteran Glitch
I have started playing Call of Duty: World at War again and could not complete the last four missions on veteran difficulty. However, I found this glitch which helped me a lot to completing the campaign on veteran and earning my achievement points.
It is still working 100%, and is very simple to do. It has actually been originally found a couple months after World at War has been released from a previous post.
1. Go to Mission Select and select a mission on Veteran.
2. Once the level loads, save & quit.
3. Go back to Mission Select and choose the SAME mission, however change the difficulty to Recruit.
4. While the level is loading, and you are watching the cutscene, return to the Xbox Dashboard.
5. Reload the game and select Resume.
6. You should now be playing the level on Veteran with Recruit AI.
Note: "The reason why people couldn't confirm is because the glitch only makes the enemy play on recruit setting. You still die like verteran but it does make the game a lot easier (joshua777777)."
Here is a video:
Hope this helped your path to completing World at War! Good luck!
|achievemen, call of duty world at war, glitch, veteran, waw|