DLC for PC

Campasaurus

I think you can get them free, anyway, if they are like the Xbox versions then they have no DRM and can be used by anyone.

This is also inaccurate.

The DLCs all have the same achievements and cost the same amounts as the Xbox versions. They do have DRM and only work on the profile you purchase them on.

But anyway, it sounds like the TC is using the console code, in which case you do not need to purchase the DLC. Just keep upping the number by one and they'll all unlock just like the normal 1000.

This is also inaccurate.

The DLCs all have the same achievements and cost the same amounts as the Xbox versions. They do have DRM and only work on the profile you purchase them on.

But anyway, it sounds like the TC is using the console code, in which case you do not need to purchase the DLC. Just keep upping the number by one and they'll all unlock just like the normal 1000.

Thanks. I think I'll just buy this game now for the 1550

This is completely inaccurate.

Yes, you're right. Sorry for spreading false information, but I had seen people on my friends list playing the PC version and it only showed 1000/1000G, but in retrospect that may have been before the DLCs came out.

This is also inaccurate.

I'm not gonna argue about it, but I'm pretty sure you can get them, or some of them, that way. They sell discs for PC that just have the DLC on them and I don't think those have DRM. Of course if you bought it from the Marketplace (Xbox or Windows LIVE) it would have DRM.