Warp Device locations

Zef

This is a list of all Warp Devices needed for the achievement, you need to activate every Warp Device by standing infront of it and pressing A. You can warp to any activated Warp Device using the Warp option in your menu.

Wilderness Camp - Infront of a tent near the campfire, this device is already activated.

Drill Machine - Inside the large drilling machine after beating the Winking Patrolman, you are prompted to activate this device.

Ancient Hospital Ruins - Outside the Urn Room where you search for Maumaro's medicine, you will be prompted to activate this device.

Lago Village - At the top of the first path section above the village hall, in a small alcove to the left of the path/bridge.

Forest Camp - To the left as you first enter the camp.

Forest of the Dead - Just before the boss battle near a save point.

Gul Mountains - Directly ahead from the starting point.

Talta Village - At the top of some stairs, near the save point.

Mural Village - Just outside the entrance to the village.

Jibral Castle - To the left of the bridge leading to the castle, next to the save point.

Alumaru Village - Outside the entrance to the village.

Laser Field - To the left at the very start of the Laser Field.

Baroy Town - Near the entrance to the Barrier room, to the right of the Moon sculpture as you first enter the town.

Ancient Factory - In the short corridor just before you enter the main factory, after your meeting with Toripo.

Ancient Prison - Moat - In one of the cells in the first section of the level.

Pachess - Behind the Inn at the bottom of the path leading directly to the Elder's house.

Devour Village - Behind the Old Woman's house, where you start this level.

Noluta Village - To the right of the door to the Inn.

Lal Mountain Camp - Towards the far right of the camp, near a Black Barrier chest.

Sea Cube - Right at the start as you warp into the area, to the right opposite the save point.

Kelaso Village - At the bottom of the left set of stairs as you enter the underground section of the village.

Mecha Robo Cube - Walk past the central shop area towards the dimensional rift, the device is just to the right before you reach it.

Primitive Cube - On the second level in the middle of a large circular cross junction. You must pass the device to continue to progress through the level.

Cauldron Chamber - After the fight with Ultimate Szabo, follow the path around to where the teleport pad is. The device should be near some treasure chests.

I can help a bit :)

Other places include (no specific directions yet though)...

Wilderness Camp

Ancient Hospital Ruins

Forest Camp

Forest of the Dead

Gull Mountains

Talta Village

Laser Field

Baroy Town

Ancient Factory

Ancient Prison - Moat

Devour Village

Noluta Village

Not sure where this Yukamura village is, care to enlighten me? I may have missed it :p

List from the japanese site. Some of the locations might be named differently from the US-EU versions

1 Drill Machine

2 Ancient Hospital Ruins (You are forced to do this one.)

3 Lago Village

4 Forest Camp

5 Forest of the Dead

6 Gulu Mountains

7 Tata Village

8 Moire Village

9 Gibral Castle Town

10 Alumaru Village

11 Laser Zone

12 Baroy Town

13 Ancient Factory

14 Ancient Prison - Deathmoat

15 Paches Town

16 Devour (Eat) Village

17 Noluta Village

18 Lal Mountains Camp

19 Kelaso Village

20 Sea Cube

21 Mecha-Robo Cube

22 Primitive Cube

23 Chamber of the Cauldron

Where the hell is Kelaso Village? lol

Use the Mechat and fly to the yellow blip that is roughly between Aurora Ruins and Noluta, there should be a little hut thing that you can go to.

Also, the list is going to include loactions of how to find the devices not just where they are, so if anyone wants to contribute a few then just post them up (see the list for examples). And we might as well use the English version names since a few are slightly different, unless the variations are put up too.

You sort of get a mini-quest trying to not get Maro married (sounds weird, and it is) and once you are done there is a bloke you can talk to who says something about a powerful bracelet that is broken into five pieces which turn into dragons, one of them is West of here. I went West and found Aurora Ruins where there is indeed a dragon, but I didn't get any items of noteable value. Is there a list of the dragons that count? I've killed a few in my travels so i could be close.

Here's the complete list, someone can pick out the ones that are missing in the first post ;)

Wilderness Camp

Drill Machine

Ancient Hospital Ruins

Lago Village

Forest Camp

Forest of the Dead

Gul Mountains

Talta Village

Mural Town

Jibral Castle

Alumaru Village

Laser Field

Baroy Town

Ancient Factory

Ancient Prison

Pachess Town

Devour Village

Noluta Village

Lal Mountains Camp

Kelaso Village

Sea Cube

Mecha Robo Cube

Primitive Cube

Cauldron Chamber

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I missed the Mural Village warp point when I went through there... Now I'm on Disc 3 with the Mechat. Is there any way I can get back there to get that warp device?

Yes, you can! You can get all the warp devices at any point when you own the mechat.

Yes, you can! You can get all the warp devices at any point when you own the mechat.
I don't think it was that helpful.

Anyway, if you are at the very end of the game, in Cube Worlds, you can get back through the sort of black hole that is at the end of the place in Mecha Robo Cube (the one with robots; no enemies, some shops, and so on; this black hole should be straight opposite the airship parked at the beginning of the area).

If you are still before that part of the game, well you can simply get there, for instance through the passage that is next to Shu's Village.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the help. I did manage to find the place. I think the only 3 warp devices I have left to get are in the "cube worlds" through the crater. I went through it and did the shooting stage perfect on my first try, but because I defeated the land shark while missiles were in the air, my controls locked and I couldn't shoot them down...... I didn't see them hit me but I guess it didn't count my perfect.

Anyway, you say if I go in I can still get out? I haven't ranked everything up to 99 yet or beat gold mecha robo or the other crap. x_x

• 4 weeks later...