Wanna see the maps

imSiCkNaZtYDJ

I got the DLC early access via twitter contest and decided to post some gameplay of me just giving a quick walkthrough of the maps and showed the skins.

Also if you wanna see the achievement pictures I have a few of them now. I don't know if this site has them I saw them greyed out but ya know whatever ;D

AFTERMATH:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ARTILLERY:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

COVE:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

JACINTO:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

RAVEN DOWN:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Gamertag is: Avenge DJ

Feel free to ask any question you have about the DLC and if you want to see anything else on the DLC make sure you go to the video and comment what you want to see :D

The envy of a lot of Gears of War fanboys. YouTube comments make me laugh though, apparently you're a hacker because you got something that developers have access to.

Kudos for the videos. Time to boot up Gears of War 3 and grab my season pass content.

Ha. the maps aren't out yet. They come out publicly on Tuesday.. I won an early access code.. Sooo..

the download was around 378mb I think.. wasnt paying much attention but i am gonna spend a good portion of my night looking for these elemental cleavers for you guys. if i get any new info or finding anything at all i will start a thread so i can hopefully make your lives easier :D

I liked artillery since the Official flythrought, now that I have seen it, I LOVE IT, I love how that tornado is getting bigger and then the alarms start to sound, the only thing I complain is why they took away the barriers from the mortar in Jacinto, they were good, (IM NOT A CAMPER), I find it good, they took the barriers from behind the nades.

In my opinion, they've ruined jacinto. They made it so you can't hold out in the grenade area anymore and took out all the cover. Did they take the hammer of dawn out as well?

I'm also curious how big the download is.

This.

I hate what they did to Jacinto. Made more ways for people to come from behind and sneak around me and stuff. What ever happened to the defensible positions?