Official Bitching Thread

Majinbro

:mad: :uzi: getting to wave 36 in survival mode just to get killed because of a wave of about 40 clerics followed by 25 warriors and 6 swarmers

EDIT: Just made it to wave 51 gets worse they just use clerics and warriors and double heroes 2 cleric heroes with about 50 clerics and 2 warrior heroes and about 30 warriors in each group.

Edited by Majinbro

yeah,

and limited amount of towers?? who does that?

and upgrading the ballista doesn't raise its attack damage level!

and upgrading doesn't raise a towers range!?

what's that all about??

i had to replay the third level three times because apparently placing a bounty wears off and i had to follow the end boss guy closely just to be sure he stayed marked.

well, i'm sure there's more but that felt good to get out i guess.

(ps oh yeah, the elf nature lady has the MOST annoying voice acting in the history of gaming. where does one nominate her for that?)

The Survival Achievement is glitched for me. I did it to wave 65 - what even was written on the Score screen after the match (Bla 39 Minutes Wave 65). But no unchievement unlocked. That sucks...

I feel your pain. I've gotten to waves 64, 65 and 68 on different attempts and got nothing. The achievement for placing all towers has glitched on me as well, no matter what stage or mode I choose, I get nothing after placing every tower.

My only thought is that the game might not consider wave 60 done until you kill all the enemies that spawned during wave 60...I don't think I killed them all before I was overrun. But by that point it is chaos and I can't really kill much.

This game was already garbage enough for 1200 points, glitched achievements have made it even worse. Probably my biggest regret as far as 1200 games go.

I feel your pain. I've gotten to waves 64, 65 and 68 on different attempts and got nothing. The achievement for placing all towers has glitched on me as well, no matter what stage or mode I choose, I get nothing after placing every tower.

My only thought is that the game might not consider wave 60 done until you kill all the enemies that spawned during wave 60...I don't think I killed them all before I was overrun. But by that point it is chaos and I can't really kill much.

This game was already garbage enough for 1200 points, glitched achievements have made it even worse. Probably my biggest regret as far as 1200 games go.

3 times!? What a pain! I think I would enrage in that case and destroy my Xbox :D

Hum regarding killing all units that have spawned during wave 60. I am pretty sure, that I have killed all until wave 62 at least .. :-(

Btw, the tower achievement is bugged for me too. I have tried it several times in Multiplayer with someone who has known somebody who got it during a MP session...

Edited by Dragoner28

3 times!? What a pain! I think I would enrage in that case and destroy my Xbox :D

Hum regarding killing all units that have spawned during wave 60. I am pretty sure, that I have killed all until wave 62 at least .. :-(

Btw, the tower achievement is bugged for me too. I have tried it several times in Multiplayer with someone who has known somebody who got it during a MP session...

I tried it after finishing the campaign, didn't work.

I tried it in limited resources, didn't work.

I tried it in survival, didn't work.

I tried starting a new campaign and playing all the way to the stage where you can first use them all, and nope.

Not sure what else to try. As for killing everything on wave 60, I suppose there goes that theory. I thought about making an entirely new save, but apparently the secret achievement is an achievement for getting all other achievements, so I don't want to have to do EVERYTHING over or possibly mess it up. I suppose I might just have to wait for a patch.

• 1 month later...

No matter how many times I do the survival it wont unlock! Been to wave 60 to 65 atleast 20+ times on 3 different levels and it just wont unlock when are they gonna patch this???

Also I have made sure all enemy units are dead that came out during wave 60.

I contacted the developer, on their forums, and their help desk to which a reply was promptly issued...

The devs said "According to their testing it will unlock in single player, try it in campaign"

This was in regards to Straight Flush and Survivor achievements, I replied and have been since ignored. I do not have high hopes for a patch of any kind to fix these issues.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been trying to get "Don't Panic" to unlock for months now. Apparently I got lucky in regards to the other glitchy achievements, as they all unlocked for me. However, after unlocking "Survivor" (which was the last one I did), I got nothing. Now, unfortunately, I'm stuck at 11/12 in this game, and I've tried every method I've read online dozens of times to no avail. This game seriously angers me.