|02-14-2012, 04:14 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
NCAA Football 13 Wishlist
What are somethings that you wish to see in NCAA Football 13?
One thing that I want so bad in NCAA Football 13 is the ability to play online team play. It would be hard but here are some of my thoughts.
1. Players pick a position on offense and defense.
2. Positions on the offense line are off limits. This does not include tight end.
3. QB would be the most sought after position but just like the NHL series where goalie is one of the most picked position, it is a key that can make or break your team. This position will cause many rage quits but that is video games for you.
4. You have 10 seconds to pick a play where every member on the team has a chance to vote on a play. I say this because if you are on defense who gets to decide on a play. Both sides of the ball get a chance to vote on the play that they are about to run.
5. All stats will be accumilated and leaderboards for each postion will be in place like RTG is now.
6. The max game can be 7v7.
I would also like to see some gametype where if you and a buddy are a LOLB and ROLB respectively and you both choose to go to... lets say Alabama then you can both play together at the same time against the computer during your career.
|02-22-2012, 12:32 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2012
I have always been a big fan of recruiting in the games. If you recruit through a few seasons and your team becomes successful, it is frustrating that future recruiting does not get a whole lot better. I would like a much larger recruit board and more time as an option for those interested in out-of-game activities. It is hard to fill 25 scholarship spots when you only have 35 places on your board.