My way of doing the Just Guard achievement in one game!

EMP

I have found that the easiest way to get this achievement is to simply

-Start up Quick Battle

-Set Search Criteria to Advanced

-Search for a A1 A2 or A3 Custom character or Regular Patrokolos fighting style

-As soon as it starts spam :abut: and keep doing it.

I found this the best and got the achievement in only 2 rounds. So if anyone needs this achievement or has difficulty doing so, I highly recommend this method! Good luck guys;)

Edited by EMP

That's how I got it as well, but vs Kilik in Legendary Souls. Any tips for the Guard Burst? I'm having a hard time with that one.

You have to break there guard. I recommend Xiba.:dleft:+:bbut:+:ybut: when facing right. Play on a normal/hard whatever fits your preference. Just wait till there bar flashes red and break it and the screen flashes purply-blue. Do it 30 times you should be good. Also use brave edges when the computer has a yellow or red flashing bar. It pretty much advances the process. Xiba has a brave edge which is :dright::ybut:then:bbut:(should notice by yellow around character model)

Edited by EMP

You have to break there guard. I recommend Xiba.:dleft:+:bbut:+:ybut: when facing right. Play on a normal/hard whatever fits your preference. Just wait till there bar flashes red and break it and the screen flashes purply-blue. Do it 30 times you should be good. Also use brave edges when the computer has a yellow or red flashing bar. It pretty much advances the process. Xiba has a brave edge which is :dright::ybut:then:bbut:(should notice by yellow around character model)

Gonna try that on my lunch break! Thanks for the info! Been trying to use Cervates and Siegfried to do the breaks but i'm too inconsistent with them.

The way just guards work is that you need to press AND release the guard button during a very small window after getting attacked. The trick to spamming it is to literally press the button for a fraction of a second, almost like you're pressing the button and "swiping" your finger off it really fast. Keep doing that and you'll get the 5 necessary just guards pretty quick.

I don't know what im doing wrong either, but I've been spamming that a button so much my hand hurts now! lol. I managed to get a couple, but not within 2 rounds. :s I'll have to come back to this, my hand hurts too much now.

Strange , I got 6 in a match against the A1 alpha Patroklos by mashing button A

This might sound silly, but does anyone know if it is possible to just do this stuff with two people/controllers?

Oops! Just checked the guide to see exactly what a just guard was and it says no VS mode. My bad. Anyways, off to try this out.

Took me 7 rounds with Kilik in Legendary Souls.

Edited by Sarcasm

This one is easy to boost in ranked. The person not going for just guards picks Hilde. One of her moves she steps back and then forward with the spear. Very slow developing, easy to time the just guard button push (my unabashed button mashing boosting partner got it in one match). If I remember right the move is back plus Y button. I'll check later and amend the post if I'm wrong.