Relic Guide

Gor1lla

Hey guys,

by following this guide you will get these two achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1161/UP8IL-0=.jpg Mmmm Essence! 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png Pick up 5 Relics in the single player campaign

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1161/UPqqxAQ=.jpg Relic Hunter 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png Find all 29 Relics in the single player campaign

I try to keep this spoiler free, but there will probably be some minor spoiler :)

Level names with numbers are indicating different parts of the level. If you hit a loading screen, another part of the level will begin.

Press :start: to see, if there are any relics in the level you currently are playing

Dinner Out

no relics

Payback

1 - After you meet the darkling, open the door at the end of the room. The relic will be right in front of you (hard to miss).

Payback 2

2 - After walking down the stairs to the subway, take a double left and follow the path until the end.

Mansion (you can get this relic everytime you visit your mansion)

3 - Go up the stairs and turn left. Enter the bedroom and grab the book on the table on the left.

The Family

no relics

Q and A

4 - Once you enter the tavern, kill everyone inside and look for the room with two arcade machines. The room is on the opposite side of the bar. The relic is right next to the machines.

5 - Proceed through the level until you find the next portal. Turn left and follow the path. The relic is at the end of it.

Q and A 2

6 - Play until you can walk up a broken-down crane. Right behind the crane is a hut with the relic in it.

Q and A 3

7 - Fight your way through the level until you enter a room with a conveyor belt. Jump over it and enter the door in between the racks. The relic will be sitting on the floor

8 - Proceed until you have to press a second button. Continue until you see the next portal. In the next room, you will have to fight some goons. To your left are two guys guarded by a generator. Destroy the generator and open the door. The relic is in the room behind it.

More questions than answers

no relics

Strong silent type

9 - Turn right at the start of the level and walk to the end of the way. The relic is behind the truck.

Strong silent type 2

10 - Follow the route until two enemies bust open a door in slow motion. Kill them and grab the relic on the left side.

Deal with the devil

11 - When you get control of Jackie, turn left.

Deal with the devil 2

12 - At the start, follow the way until you have to go down blue stairs. At the end of the stairs is an open door. Before going through it turn right.

You will see the relict on some emergency stairs. Press :lbbut: to grab it.

Home Invasion

13 - After cleaning the room with the two enemies that carry floodlights, you will enter a room where you can talk to a person on the right side.

Instead of doing so, turn left and open the door at the end of the hallway. The relict will be in there.

Home Invasion 2

14 - Fight your way to the kitchen. Once you are there go into the room on the right. The relic is next to the fireplace

The Awakening

no relics

End of an Erano relics

Saying Goodbye

15- After talking to Vinnie you will come to a place with ~7 people. Walk past Jimmy and turn left. The relic is behind the statue.

You can also get this after talking to Jimmy.

16 - After destroying the generator, open the gate and go through it. At the end of the way, you will see a mausoleum. The relict is behind it.

On the hunt

no relics

Fun and Games

17- After entering the carnival, tale the left way. Once you hit the light, turn right. The relic will be sitting in a corner.

Fun and Games 2

18 - At the start you see 2 goons run away from you. Go where they came from. The relic is in the back, behind the street lamp.

19 - After the second carnival game you will have to fight a bunch of enemies. During the fight the doors to the left of the booth (when looking at it) will open. The relic is in that house.

Fun and Games 3

20 - After throwing the explosive at the gate, you will have to enter a house. Right after entering you can see a goon on the other side of the door. Shoot the lamp and grab the relic on the table with :lbbut:

21 - Near the end of the level you will enter a big garage with a truck. Go around the truck to find the relict sitting on a table

Fun and Games 4

22 - It's in the ticket booth right at the beginning. Grab it with :lbbut: or go around and enter the booth from the other side.

Strange people

no relics

Rat in a maze

23 - After finding Jackie, you will encounter 2 enemies. Get rid of them and go through the door on the left side. There is a relic in the little room

24 - As Jackie, follow the route until you enter the room, where you get the rifle. The relic is on the right side of the room.

Homecoming

25 - During the course of the level you will have to destroy a wall to make a path. After pulling down the wall, don't progress on the path, but enter the hole you opened. The relic is sitting in a corner to your right

26 - After the ballroom fight, you will find a new portal and go up some stairs. Don't fall into the hole (there are 3 goons below). Instead, walk on the plank to your left to the corner of the room. Look through the broken wall to see the next relic. Press :lbbut: to grab it.

Last Stand

27 - When you enter the big attic room, jump down the little set of broken stairs and take a right. The relic is sitting in the corner next to a "Hellgate Field"-sign.

Revelations

no relics

Heart of Darkness

29 - Follow the path until you automatically focus on a person. Instead of going there, take the path to your right. The relic is at the end of it.

28 - You will get this relict AFTER 29. Proceed in the level until you have to pull down an obstacle using the darkness. Instead of doing so, turn right. The relic will be sitting on the ground.

This guide was made for x360a.org

Please give credits, if you use it on a different site.

Edited by Gor1lla
Added levels without relics

Good guide it should be noted that it seems like you have to advance to an autosave spot for the collectible to count. I've grabbed relic 12 twice and after backing out it lists it as unfound same with number 29. I'm guessing because these are the only two in which I didnt find during normal playing. Kinda lame if needing a game save or to close the chapter out just for collectibles...

Edited by chach7171
this game sucks you need to finish the chapter for the collectible to count...

It works if you're close to it, otherwise, it doesn't.I've missed 3 on my first run through with it.

It's kind of erratic. The mission where you go to the pool hall, the Relic Indicator showed up like three rooms before the relic but then on the brothel level I had to be almost standing next to it for the cross to show up.

Still very useful I think, this is honestly the best preorder DLC I've seen in FOREVER.

It's kind of erratic. The mission where you go to the pool hall, the Relic Indicator showed up like three rooms before the relic but then on the brothel level I had to be almost standing next to it for the cross to show up.

Still very useful I think, this is honestly the best preorder DLC I've seen in FOREVER.

The biggest problem I had with it was the second relic in the graveyard in Saying Goodbye. Would have never found it if I didn't read this guide. The relic perk didn't pick it up at all.

The guide is good overall but i found it a bit hard to progress. I would suggest writing in the chapters with no collects as well so we know. For example i would just totally assume the next chapter woudl be the one on your list and all of a sudden it is some other chapter not even listed. So for example I would put like "On The Hunt" No collectibles etc.