Acievement Guide and Roadmap

Fuzzy Dem0n

http://media1.android-apps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bug-village.jpg

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10

-Offline: 7 (200:gsicon:)

-Online: 0 (0:gsicon:)

-Approximate amount of time to 200: 10+ Hours (with clock changing glitch) 4+ Weeks if you wait for tasks to be done in real time.

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

-Glitchy achievements: Air Freshener & Ding! (See guide for details)

-Unobtainable achievements: Air Freshener

Introduction:

Welcome to Bug Village, this game has a total of 7 achievements for a total of 200:gsicon: and it’s FREE. One thing to note before even starting this game is that it currently has 1 unobtainable achievement. If you’re still with me and wondering what Bug Village is, the best way to describe it would be a copy of Farm Ville. The game consists of build homes for your Ant and Bees while keeps junk piles for you ants to scavenge and flowers for your bees to collect nectar from. For each flower or junk pile you complete you will gain acorns. Acorns are your form of currency in this game, it is what you use to restock junk piles and build more homes to obtain more workers. Each task in this game takes anywhere from 15 minutes all the way up to 48 hours, the more time a task takes the more acorns you will obtain. The game will run in the background while you wait for these tasks to be completed.

Deleting Items:

You may need to delete items after achieving “Great Decorator” as it will cause the game to glitch, or if you have too many items on the map at one time. A result of having to many items on the map you will inquire random black screens. To stop this from happening open up the tap for the item you would like to delete for example if we open the decorations tab then click on a decoration that’s on the map a purple box will be above it, then click the box and the item will be deleted. Be aware that doing this will not give you acorns that were spent back.

Time Glitch:

Some tasks in this game take a few hours to complete; a way around this is the time glitch. To do this once you have started a task click the “windows/ home” button, this allows the game to run in the background. Now go to “Settings” “Date+Time”. If “Set automatically is turned ON set it to OFF, from here you will see; Time Zone, Date, and Time. Click “Time” and set the hours ahead the same amount of hours that the task or tasks take. Now go to the Xbox Live tab and pick Big Village, if you just click the back button and don’t go through the Xbox Live tab the glitch won’t work properly.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/-u1-MQ==.jpgAcorn Ace – Collect 300,000 Acorns.

This achievement is NOT cumulative; you must have 300,000 acorns at one time. The large junk piles that take 24 hours and the orange flowers that take 48 hours give the most amounts of acorns. Keep raiding junk piles and collecting from flowers and this achievement will come over time, don’t worry about spending acorns on new homes because the more homes you have the more acorns you can acquire.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/+tBwvA==.jpgBug Breeder – Attract 20 Bugs In The Village.

You must have 20 bugs in your village at one time, to get more bugs you must simply build and upgrade the homes. This achievement includes both ants and bees. If you loose track of the number of bugs in you village just click the picture of the red ant in the top left corner of the screen. The left number is the amount of bugs working and the right side number is the total amount of bugs in the village.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/+zCILw==.jpgDing! – Reach Level 25.

Each task in this game will grant you XP. Killing Stink Bugs, helping Lady Bugs, Killing King Beetles and raiding junk piles/flowers all have a different amount of XP depending on the size and time it takes. Over time you will unlock this achievement just keep playing.

Attention: This one is glitchy, People have reported this unlocking at level 21 and others have had to reach level 26+ before it unlocked.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/+I5l7g==.jpgLady Helper – Help 100 Ladybugs.

Ladybugs will appear every 45 min - 1 hour, you have to look around the map to find them. They will be on there backs. to help them just simply tap on them and they will fly away. If you do the time glitch just set the clock ahead 4 hours go back into game and help the ladybug and keep repeating the glitch as many times as need.

Thanks to EDDS for the correct timing.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/-w2Hog==.jpgBug Tapper – Tap 25 Bugs.

One of your first achievements you will unlock, this can been done on the same bug 25 times. When you click on a bug they will do an action, once they are done click them again and they should perform another action.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/+q9sWw==.jpgAir Freshener – Get Rid Of 100 Stink Bugs.

Much like ladybugs stink bugs will appear every 4- 5 hours. To kill a stink bug you must tap them 3 different times, after each tap the stink bug will move to another location. After 3 taps they will fall over and disappear, this will count as one.

Attention: This achievement is currently glitched. People have reported upon killing there 100th stink bug the games freezes up and exits.

Edit: As of February 02 2012 this achievement can now be unlocked, with the update!!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2081/+0+UyA==.jpgGreat Decorator – Place 50 Decorations.

Place 50 decorations anywhere in the game, they range from fences, leaves, chips, chairs ECT. The cheapest decoration you can buy it worth 40 acorns, it’s just a simple stick. You can for this achievement place the same decoration 50 times.

Attention: This achievement is not glitched, but upon unlocking this achievement/ putting 50 decorations on the map the game will start to glitch. You’ll get random black screens; to stop this from happening after you place 50 decorations simply delete them off the map.

Edited by Fuzzy Dem0n
Achievement Pictures

Just a heads up - the developer has already submitted a patch to fix the broken Achievements and a few other issues. We'll post about it at WPCentral when the update goes live.

Thank god, I'm waiting to flash my phone and didn't want to have to wait months for the patch just to keep my progress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully my ladybugs and stinkers won't stop spawning, and other than that it wouldn't show up on my played games list. It was acting like I was only playing a demo or something. Just deleted it and downloaded it again and got the 1.1 version. Now it shows. Well the guide looks good, and it seems like a 1/10 game as it only takes time and no skill what so ever. Well, looking forward to my first 200/200 WP7 game. Thanks for the guide.

Edit: Sorry, could have just edited my previous post, but didn't realize that I had posted here previously.

Hello.

I've just completed the game. I never manage to do the clock trick. All I did was feed the bugs, collect acorns and complete the tasks twice a day.

So, my final statements about the guide and the game are:

- On the threads list, the title appears as "Acievements", without "h";

- The total time needed is actually something near 65-80 days. It took me 75 days to get to level 25;

- Since the game was updated, "Air freshener" and "Ding!" aren't glitched anymore. If you don't do the clock trick, they do unlock at the right time.

Therefore, it is an easy game (not so funny, I must say) and a not-so-nice time killer. But it's free, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

finally got the 200G...no glitches or any real issues (besides the annoying black screen if u zoom out too far)!! It took me 7 weeks (48 days) from start to finish playing the game daily. I looked at it a few times a day, fed my bugs, qued up tasks and such. I generally always picked longer tasks (8 or 12 hours) because I didnt want to be the addict checking the thing every 30 minutes. I check morning, sometimes afternoon, and always before bed.

One thing I noticed was you get the most experience from the Medium piles 8hr tasks. Thats how I farmed the most experience to get to Level 25. Took me about 3 weeks to get all achievements but the acorns and level 25. 2 and a half more weeks to get 300K acorns then 10 more days to get to Level 25.

Overall, glad to be finished with this garbage. Once you get to 22 I think you dont get more bugs and start having to pay real money if you want to upgrade homes for more bugs. Also this is a very scaled down version of the one for iphone which has way more stuff and it way more polished. It is a satisfying 200G however, and not at all hard, just takes time.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So. The dancing bugs stopped to appear couple level ago. Didn't notice it at first but now I'm positive it's been over 2 weeks since I last saw one of those dancing little green dudes.

I've removed all decorations. Changed the place of my houses and piles, nothing. The guy doesn't spawn anymore. Ladybug spawns almost every time I boot the game (about 2-4 times a day).

Do I need to reset the whole game and start from the beginning or what?

:(

Lady Helper and Air Freshener achievement doesnt unlock for me when i was playing this.My wp7 got bricked while back when i was close from finishing the game.Now i lost my wp7 and i have moved wp8 platform.

For time glitch, you must set the date before your current date and time or else the achievements will not sync (a year back eg 2012)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is my first guide, all criticism welcome

I have unlocked all achievements in bug village but none of my achievements were uploaded i tried everything i refreshed the achievements page many times but nothing happened the i nrebooted my phone the all my achievents were gone it showes in the game that i have achieved but in the achievements i didnt get the score but only one achievement was uploaded i thing i got that achievement when the time was set right i this the real reason y my scores were not uploaded....pleasae help me i think i have to uninstall the game and again start over please help me if you got some other idea how i can upload my achievements the next time when i play the game.