Ribbons Guide (Fenix Rising DLC)

OtosReborn

Hey, just making this guide to help people who have questions, and to help myself as well! Any help filling in details will be appreciated!

Ctrl+F is your friend! To earn medals in private, you must play in a full game! Any medals in Horde/Beast require at least one other player!

From top to bottom:

MVP - Simply have the highest point total among both teams after the end of a match. These are easily boosted in private matches with bots while going for weapon kills, etc.

First Blood - Have the first kill of the round. Also easily boosted privately since casual bots move slowly. Can also be done in Horde mode (and Beast as well?).

F.I.F.O - Die first in a round. Picking these up come naturally. If you really have to, play private with insane bots and run into them.

Last Man Out - Last player alive on your team. Easily boosted with swap weapons to boomshot, turn on friendly fire with casual bots and kill all of your teammates.

Better Man - Win a sudden death showdown. This can be boosted along with Last Man Out, you should easily be able to take all 5 bots down on Casual by yourself.

Clutch – Killed 3 or more as last man standing to win the round. Same method as Better Man.

Never Had a Chance – Won every round in a match. This is simply Skunker. I think you have to set the rounds to at least two to get this ribbon.

The Double – 2 quick kills in a row. This can be done in Horde. Just kill two enemies within a few seconds of each other. I believe this can also be done in Beast Mode.

The Triple – 3 quick kills in a row. Same as The Double, just one more kill.

The Quad – 4 quick kills in a row. Same as The Triple. The Quad and Quinn can be a little tougher. I've gotten quite a few of them with Ticker kills in Horde. Just use super reload and run around killing everything in sight. A little luck, and you'll have them both.

The Quinn – 5 quick kills in a row. Same method as The Quad.

Nemesis – Killed same opponent 5 times. Easily boosted in private matches. Play TDM, or preferrably KOTH and just kill everyone. If you have a second controller, just kill your dummy profile 5 times.

Retribution – Killed your nemesis. The opposite of Nemesis ribbon. Have your dummy profile kill you 5 times, then kill them back. Make sure you see the swords above them to make sure they're your nemesis. I've heard this only works in private matches, and I recommend killing them, not executing them. If you don't have a second controller, try playing CTL, and let their leader kill you 5 times. That way, you know who's killing you and where you can find them.

Swift Vengeance – Quickly killed your last killer. Use Retribution ribbon method. Either dummy profile or you'll have to find a unique character skin. Just let them kill you, and kill them back quickly. (I'm not sure how quick you have to be.)

Solid – More kills than deaths in a match. Just have a positive K/D. Easily boosted in private with casual bots.

Denied! – Ended an opponent’s kill streak. This should come naturally in online matches. If you're having trouble, try having a friend/dummy profile kill a bunch of bots (I think 5 kills is a streak), then kill them.

Killing Spree – Killed 5 opponents without dying. See 'Godlike'.

Rampage – Killed 10 opponents without dying. See 'Godlike'.

Unstoppable – Killed 15 opponents without dying. See 'Godlike'.

Invincible - Killed 20 opponents without dying. See 'Godlike'.

Godlike – Killed 25 opponents without dying. See 'Godli- Oh wait! This is pretty simple in Beast Mode, just have a dummy profile or a friend join you. Once you ramp up to a Berzerker, just kill everything. Kills carry between rounds, so you can pick this up in a round or two. If you're having trouble, try Horde mode.

Trick Shot – 1 Torque Bow headshot leading to a double kill. I have no good method for this, as I do not have this medal yet. The best I can see would be to have two friends on Thrashball or Blood Drive and have them stand behind each other on the stairs, then headshot one to hit the other in the neck/chest area. If you don't have friends, good luck on this one. Can also be done in Horde.

Hat Trick – Scored 3 headshots in a row without dying. Pretty easy with bots, even easier with friends or a dummy profile. I believe that you can get a normal kill inbetween and still get the ribbon. (As in, one headshot, two headshots, a shotgun kill, then another headshot.)

Mortarfied – Killed multiple opponents with a single Mortar shot. This is simple, you get this normally while progressing through the campaign. You must play on Arcade mode to earn ribbons. If not, pretty easily done on KOTH, just swap out the weapons, or play on Thrashball and wait until round 2. Mercy also works, but has more buildings.

Clusterluck – Killed multiple opponents with one grenade. Emphasis on the word "luck". If you have friends/dummy profiles, this is easy. If not, try playing KOTH when enemies are grouped up in the ring and toss a couple of frags. Good luck!

Grenade Hug – Killed an opponent after being grenade tagged. Have someone tag you, then kill them. Easiest with a dummy profile, as bots rarely tag you with grenades.

Sapper Star – Killed an opponent with the opponent’s own planted frag grenade. Have a dummy profile tag a grenade on the wall, then have them stand next to it while you pistol the tagged grenade. Once it explodes, the ribbon should unlock.

Ole! – Grenade tagged a Retro charging opponent. Have a dummy profile charge at you with a Retro Lancer, then tag them with a grenade. If your timing is bad, try having them run past you, and tag them as they pass by.

Boombardier – Killed multiple opponents with a single Boomshot blast. Easiest in Horde, just shoot a ticker or something. If not, KOTH is also good with Casual bots. Just shoot the ground to get two kills. Getting an active reload is going to better your chances since the explosion is bigger. If you're fortunate enough to have access to the Big Explosions mutator, that makes things simple.

Hail Mary – Boomshot kill from over 200 feet. This can be done in Campaign, as well as with dummy profiles on certain maps. I recommend Gridlock. Have a dummy stand near spawn while you stand in the sniper tower. Fire a boomshot and voila! The campaign video guide can be found here: (Someone fill this in!)

Kaboom! – Killed multiple opponents with a single Sawed-Off Shotgun blast. Try this in KOTH and wait for the bots to group up. If you're still having trouble, have two friends/dummies stand next to each other. As always, active reloads increase your chances.

Roadblock – Stopped a Retro charge with the Sawed-Off Shotgun. Have a dummy profile charge you, and blow them to bits with the Sawed-Off. Same as 'Ole!' if you have bad timing, shoot them from the side.

Lumberjack – Chainsawed 3 opponents in a row. You can die inbetween chainsaw kills. Easy with casual bots, just hold B.

Charge! – Retro charged 3 opponents in a row. You can die inbetween impale kills. Easy with casual bots, just hold B. Make sure you have a clear path though, running into walls and other objects can disrupt your charge. Also make sure you're far enough away or it will only count as a melee hit.

Military Intelligence – 5 opponents spotted ending in a kill. I have no clue how to get this. I was playing ranked TDM last night and spotted EVERYONE and still got nothing. Any help on this is appreciated!

Not So Fast – Killed an opponent who was executing a teammate. If you see someone chainsawing/charging/curbstomping, etc one of your teammates, just kill them. I'm not sure if downing them works, so use something that will kill them instantly. Make sure the kill is still in animation before you kill them. (By animation, I mean that the action is being performed, and the kill is already popped up on screen.) Easy with a dummy profile and casual bots.

Negotiation Over – Headshot an opponent with a meatshield. Can be tough to pull off. I'd recommend using a longshot. If you have a dummy profile, just have them stand still after picking up a meatshield using the X button. This is doable in CTL with casual bots for those with no second controllers.

Oscar Mike – Killed a Roadie Running opponent with a headshot. I got this naturally in versus ranked matches. When someone runs at you, either Gnasher them in the head, or if you're good, use the longshot/torque bow. This one takes a little luck, and of course, having a dummy profile makes it much easier.

The Super – Killed an evading opponent with a headshot. Don't ask me how to do this, since it's a lot of luck. Easiest with a dummy profile (what a surprise!). Just stand infront of them and have them roll towards you. Use the longshot/torque/gnasher/boltok pistol (make sure you damage them a bit first) and score a headshot. Any better methods on this will be posted.

Death from Below - Killed an opponent with a grenade while downed. Have frags in hand and get downed. When they come closer to kill you, press RT to self-destruct a frag. Easiest with a dummy profile, but just as easy on Execution with casual bots. Make sure you set the bleed out time to 60 seconds so that the bots have time to reach you before you get back up.

Death from Beyond – Killed an opponent after you have died. Tag a frag on a dummy profile and have them blow you to bits with a shotgun. Once they blow up, ribbon pops. Also works with lucky boomshots, killing each other with shotguns at the same time, and tossed grenades that haven't exploded yet.

Death from Above – Killed multiple opponents with a single Hammer of Dawn blast. This is easy on Horde, Campaign, and KOTH with casual bots. The need for dummy profiles is low, since the blast radius on a HoD is very large. Thrashball is a good map for this. Just wait until a cap point is outside. Gridlock also works, you could kill multiple enemies as they run out from spawn.

No, Wait! – Killed an opponent while they reloaded. There's no good method for this, just play against bots and count the shots. If they use a sawed-off, it's one. Gnasher is 8. Or obviously, if you see them reloading, kill them. Easy with dummy profiles!

Special Delivery – Killed an opponent with a bag & tag. If you don't have a dummy profile, play KOTH. First, pick up frags, and down someone. Pick them up as a meatshield by pressing X. Then, when enemies are nearby, press UP on the D-Pad (as if you were selecting grenades). You will tag the meatshield with a grenade and shove them forward, into your enemies, and it will explode.

No Smoking – Killed an opponent with a smoke grenade. Try playing execution for this one. Set bleedout to 5 seconds. Down an enemy once, let them get back up. Down them again, let them get back up, then tag them with a smoke grenade. Since the 'down limit' is 3, the smoke grenade will kill them instead of downing them. Once again, easier with a dummy profile.

Never Surrender – Came from defeat to win a match. Play any gametype, preferrably Warzone or Execution, first to 2 rounds. Turn on Friendly Fire. Kill your teammates in the first round, then go and get yourself killed to lose the first round, then come back to win the next two. Casual bots help, but this comes eventually online.

Unlucky Bastard – Only player on your team to die in a round. I believe this works in Horde mode. If I am incorrect, just play with a dummy profile and casual bots. Kill all of the casual bots, then have the dummy kill you, then have the dummy go and get killed by your team. If you don't have a dummy, kill 4 bots, then have the 5th kill you, and just hope that the bot doesn't kill anyone else. Chances are, this will only take a couple attempts.

Team Player – Most assists in a match. Play KOTH or Execution/Warzone and use a rifle (lancer works best due to it's accuracy and large clip size) to put damage into your opponents, but don't kill them. Downing them is fine, but let your teammates get the kills.

Personal Assistant – Assisted 10 kills in a round. You'll have to play CTL/KOTH/TDM for this one. Use the same method as Team Player.

Medic – Revived 5 teammates in a round. If you don't have access to a dummy profile for friendly fire, just down bots with friendly fire and pick them up. This works best in CTL, just down the leader and revive him.

So Close – Killed while recovering from down but not out. When you're downed and about to recover, you will try to put your foot up to stand. I believe the icon on the screen changes as well. If you set the bleedout to 5 seconds, this one is only a matter of luck, unless you have a dummy profile.

Survivor – Revived yourself 5 times in a round. I did this on KOTH with a dummy profile. Just set bleedout to 5 seconds and get downed by a bot or your dummy profile. Tap A rapidly to get up, then get downed again. The third time will kill you, so you'll need to die a total of two times before getting this. If your friend needs 'No Smoking', this is a perfect way to get two ribbons at once.

Methodical – 5 executions in a round. Simply execute 5 times in a round. Retro charges, chainsaws, curbstomps, and arm rips/face punches all count as executions. Play on CTL/KOTH/TDM unless you feel good enough to kill the entire team on Warzone/Execution.

Stop Thief! – 5 kills stolen by others in a round. Down 5 opponents and have the kills stolen. Bots are notorious for stealing kills, so try KOTH and down opponents near the ring.

First to Fight – First kill in every round of a match. Set the rounds to 2 and just make sure you get the first kill both times, and win both rounds, just to be safe. For more information, see 'First Blood'.

Final Word – Final kill of the match. Just score the last kill in the match. Very simple in Warzone/Execution.

The Cleaner – Final kill in every round of a match. See 'Final Word'. If you have to, you can turn on friendly fire and kill your own team.

Coup de Grace – Final kill with an execution. Same as Final Word, just make sure it's an execution. Chainsawing and Retro Charging count as executions.

Vigilant – Won a match with no deaths and 10+ kills. Pretty easy with casual bots. If you're having trouble, use a long range weapon such as the longshot, boomshot, or torque bow.

Smooth Operator – Highest K/D ratio in a match. Simple with casual bots. Just get a whole mess of kills and try not to die too often!

Tough Guy – Fewest deaths in a match. If you need to, kill your team mates with friendly fire. You could do this while idle boosting if you're lucky.

Rough Day – Most deaths in a match. Just get yourself killed a lot. You could also kill yourself with frags and such if necessary. If you need to, play with insane bots, or play online and just run into enemy territory.

Stay Down – More downs than kills in a match. This pairs well with the assist ribbons. Just make sure you down them but don't kill them.

Executioner – Most executions in a match. Running around with the chainsaw or retro charging casual bots is simple. If not, just curbstomp downed opponents by tapping Y, or hold Y for a full weapon execution.

Evasive – Least damage taken in a match. If you need to, just sit at spawn and let your bots/teammates do the work. If you have a dummy profile, have them play on your team and end the rounds quickly by killing everyone.

Contender – Most melee hits in a match. Easy with casual bots. Just run around with a shotgun out and mash the B button near opponents. If you're shooting for medals as well, play CTL and melee with the pistol while holding a meatshield.

Pacifist – More revives than kills in a match. Easily paired with the Medic ribbon. If I recall, capturing the leader does not count as a kill.

Spray and Pray – Most blindfire kills in a match. Works great with a shotgun, just don't aim.

Headhunter – Most headshot kills in a match. Easy with a dummy profile or casual bots. Pick up a longshot and get to work. If you like using other weapons, the boltok pistol and torque bow also work well, as well as some lucky gnasher shots. It also counts as a headshot if you down an opponent first and finish them off with a shotgun/pistol.

Carmine’s Star – Most headshot deaths in a match. I found this was easiest in ranked matches. Just play a map with a longshot and stand out in the open. Bullet Marsh and Azura work very well. Gridlock is also good for those without the map pack DLC.

Grenadier – Most grenade kills in a match. This works with any type of grenade. I'd recommend playing Checkout with casual bots and toss grenades at them. As long as you get one kill, you should be okay, since I've rarely seen casual bots even pick up grenades. If you're having trouble, use a dummy profile, or just make sure the bots don't pick up the grenades at all.

Pistoleer – Most pistol kills in a match. Very simple. You should be okay getting just one kill, since bots hardly ever use their pistols. If needed, dummy profiles are there to help!

Quick Clips – Most perfect Active Reloads in a match. If you have good timing, this is simple. Just fire a few shots, and active reload your weapon by pressing RB twice (once to reload, the second time once the bar is over the white section). You will know it's an active if your bullets in the clip display are flashing white. Simply get a bunch of active reloads and finish the match.

Clear! – Most revives in a match. Easily paired with Medic and Pacifist. Just keep track on the scoreboard. You can press the Back button to view the score at any time. Keep in mind that Revives don't always appear on the scoreboard.

Well Protected – Most revived player in a match. Just allow yourself to be downed by the opposing team. Your bots should pick you up. Even easier with a dummy profile, just let them down you with friendly fire and then have them pick you up.

Guys? Hello? – Most time down but not out in a match. Easily paired with Well Protected or Survivor. If necessary, increase the bleedout time and make sure that you quickly kill the opposite team.

Buttoned Up – Spent the most time in cover. Easy to idle this one. Just play a match with insane bots, first to two rounds and take cover at the beginning of the match, then simply wait until the round is over. You may be able to pair this with Clutch and others if your teammates end up getting killed.

Under The Radar – Earned no other ribbons in a match. Just idle boost a match and stand at spawn. You'll get this eventually, as long as you're not the last one alive and such. There's really no good way to boost this ribbon.

Untouchable – Never captured when playing as the leader. Play a CTL match with 5 rounds to guarantee you'll play as the leader at least once. Once you are the leader, simply avoid being captured. This is easily paired with the following 3 ribbons if you play with casual bots. Just kill 5 opponents, then cap their leader without being captured yourself and you'll earn all 3.

Lead by Example – Killed 5 opponents as the leader in the round. See 'Untouchable'.

Want Something Done – Captured the enemy leader when playing as the leader. See 'Untouchable'.

Captiv-ating – Captured the enemy leader. See 'Untouchable'. To make this ribbon as well as 'Want Something Done', set the capture time to 10 seconds.

Secret Service – Most leader rescues in a match. Play with casual bots, or even with a dummy profile. Set the capture time higher so that you have more time, and let your leader get picked up by a bot or your dummy profile. Either shoot the captor (easily paired with 'Negotiation Over') or lob a smoke grenade at their feet to save your leader. Rinse and repeat as necessary, then finish the match. I believe rescues can be tracked on the scoreboard.

Rear Guard – Survived every round of Wingman. Easy with casual bots. Just kill everyone and don't die!

Edited by OtosReborn

Avenged – Killed your Wingman’s assassin. Easy with casual bots. Just let your partner get killed, then kill the bot/person who killed them. Very simple.

Top of the Hill – Killed 5 opponents from inside the ring. Play KOTH and capture the ring, then wait inside and kill anyone who tries to come in. If they don't try and rush the ring, you can still use things like the longshot and boomshot. Easy with a dummy profile, just have them run at you and kill them.

Ring Breaker – Broke opposing ring 3 times in a round. Let the opposite team capture the ring, then break it. Rinse and repeat. If needed, turn on friendly fire and kill your own team to allow them to capture the ring without any competition.

Ring King – Captured a ring 3 times in a round. Easily paired with 'Ring Breaker'. Just make sure you capture the ring after breaking it.

Dead Ringer – Won a round of King Of The Hill by shutting out the opposing team. Set the round win on KOTH to 60 and just cap the first objective. It will give you 75 points so just defend it until you win.

Eye on the Prize – Most points earned in the ring. Just stand in the ring and capture the objective. Then continue to stand there until the round ends. Pair this with 'Dead Ringer'.

Sacrifice – Broke the ring alone while down but not out. This is much easier with a dummy profile. Set the bleed out to 60 seconds and have your dummy capture the ring, then have them down you. Crawl into the ring, and make sure your dummy profile kills anyone else trying to get in. Turn on friendly fire if you have to. Once it breaks, you'll get the ribbon.

Pop Goes the Weasel – Blew up 3 enemies at once (Ticker). You can wait in cover to fish out 3 stranded on wave 1 with a drone, down them, then kill yourself and finish them off with a ticker.

Indigestion – Killed an enemy with a swallowed grenade (Wild Ticker). You can either eat a tagged grenade off the wall from a COG, or eat a kantus/grenadier's tag from your teammate. Press X to eat it, then go near an enemy and get killed.

Monkey-Dog – Multiple enemies you stunned were killed (Wretch). You need to have multiple enemies killed in ONE shot. My best advice is Wretch/Boomer or Zerker.

Meatshop – Killed 4 enemies without dying (Butcher). Just select the butcher and use RT to swing his blade, and kill 4 stranded. This can be done on the first wave. If you need to, select a wild ticker to eat the spikes beforehand. Butchers have a lot of health so there's not too much to worry about. I like the map Checkout for this.

Team Shaman – Healed 4 teammates at once (Kantus). This is only heal, not revive. Just play online or with 4 friends and make sure they are damaged, then press X to heal them. You will see their health bars in the red diamonds above their head.

Team Saviour – Revived 3 teammates at once (Kantus). You need to revive 3 downed teammates at once. I've seen a good method for this on Hotel, just have 3 drones run into barbed wire and get them downed, then press X to revive them.

Pillager – Destroyed 5 fortifications in a round. Simply destroy 5 fortifications in one round. Use a wild ticker to eat spikes, or wait until you get a berzerker and this comes naturally.

Test Driver – Played as 5 different Locust in a round. I did this on wave 2, since it's easier with more people to kill. I recommend playing as the wild ticker first, eat some spikes and clear the path for the other locust, while keeping your clock up. Then choose a ticker, and kill yourself right away. Then use a wretch and get yourself killed quickly, then you should have enough time to use a butcher. You can knock out 'Meatshop' while you go for this if you play it right. If you're short on time, use the drone to get a quick down and a kill. You can fail the round and still get the ribbon.

Antihero – Killed 5 different Heroes in a round. Easy with a berzerker. Just kill 5 heroes (not stranded, not COG Gear, not Onyx Guard).

Ready for the Heavies – Unlocked the final row of Locust. Comes naturally with progress. As you rack up points, you will unlock the later rows. I believe you have to select a final tier locust for the ribbon to pop.

Just in Time – Completed the wave with only 1 second left. I paired this with Test Driver. Just down a stranded in wave 1 and wait until the last second, then kill it. They may bleed out though, so watch the time and down then accordingly. It take 2 hits from a wretch to down a stranded or a few shots from a drone.

Long Hauler – Completed all 50 waves in one session. Waves 1-50 of horde in 1 sitting. You can fail, just don't quit out.

Point Man – Earned the most cash in the wave. Easy with a dummy profile. Play wave 1 of casual with your dummy sitting. Just score the most points in the round and you're all set!

Combat Engineer – Worked on 5 fortifications in one deployment. Just work on 5 fortifications inbetween rounds. This goes along with boosting Field Engineer and Infinite Ammo. Use the Turret boosting method shown here: (Video)

Founder – Established a COG base. At the very beginning of a Horde game, buy a command post. You must have at least 2 players in the game to unlock this ribbon.

Financier – Gave $5,000 to teammates. To trade money between players, simply aim at them and press B when it prompts you on the screen.

Reconnaissance – In Ghost Cam, spotted 3 weapons before they were picked up. Play Horde mode and get killed, then spot using RS on a weapon dropped by an enemy. have your dummy profile pick it up, then repeat two more times! the weapon when spotted will look like the white icon like when scorchers drop for zerker rounds.

Observer – Survived the wave but with no kills. Easy with a dummy profile. Simply idle, and let everyone else get the kills to complete the wave. Can also be done online, just be careful so you don't get negative feedback!

Phat Loot – Completed a wave Challenge Objective. Every 3 waves that you complete without dying you will encounter a challenge such as get 6 headshots or kill enemies with chainsaws/retro charge. These are party-wide, so anyone who meets the requirement will count towards the overall score.

Last Hope – Survived the wave as the last one alive. Have your dummy profile get killed, then finish wave 1 on casual.

Go on without Me – Completed the wave as the only one dead. Same as Last Hope, except you are the dummy profile this time.

High ROI – Killed 5 enemies with a weapon you purchased. Buy a weapon using the Y button and kill 5 enemies with it. Super Reload helps a lot, since you'll have double the ammo if you reload correctly.

I Gotcha – Revived all 4 teammates in one wave. Play with a full team and let the other 4 get downed, then revive them.

Like a Boss – Survived a Boss Wave without going down or dying. Self explanitory. If you're having trouble, just sit back in spawn and use Super Reload, Infinite Ammo, and Instagib Melee.

Rope-a-Dope – Killed 3 enemies in a wave that were attacking a decoy. Build a decoy before wave 1 then camp nearby. When locust try to attack it, kill them. If you encounter a lot of tickers, try upgrading your decoy once you have more money.

Botanist – Shot 5 Lambent Pods in a chapter. Lambent pods are the pimple-looking things on the stalks. Just make sure you shoot and explode 5 of them in a single chapter. I'm not sure the best chapter to do this on.

Mech Jockey – Killed 10 enemies with a Silverback. Kill 10 people with a silverback. When the leviathan is attacking the ship, this is a simple ribbon to get. This also works in Act 5. I'm not sure the best chapter to do this on.

Flyswatter – Killed 5 Shriekers. This is simple in Act 5, especially during the Myrrah encounter. They're the annoying little flying things. Just shoot them a couple times and they'll fall down and explode. I'm not sure the best chapter to do this on.

Quick Kicker – Kicked 5 small enemies. This is very simple in the chapter when you have to push tickers off the bridge onto the leviathan. It's also easy in RAAM's Shadow, when you're in the school and the tickers come from under the tables. Simply press B when nearby to kick a ticker and send it flying.

Pull! – Killed a ground bursting enemy in the air. In certain chapters (I know act 2 chap 2 has many of them) you will experience locust being shot out of the ground. Simply kill them when they are in the air to get this ribbon. You can also kill them shortly after they hit the ground, if you're fast enough. Use Super Reload to help if you're having trouble.

Pig Sticker – Retro charge 4 Formers in one charge. I remember seeing Act 3 chapter 6. You can grab a retro off the wall and use it right away.

Ace – Most kills in an Arcade chapter. Self explanatory. Use a dummy profile on act 2 chapter 7 if you're having trouble.

Hand Holder – Most revives in an Arcade chapter. Self explanatory. If you need to have a dummy profile get purposely downed, do so!

Wingman – Most assists in an Arcade chapter. Shoot, but don't kill!

Stockpiler – Most ammo taken in an Arcade chapter. Take ammo boxes, dropped ammo, anything you can find. Your bots hardly pick up anything so you should be okay.

Conservationist - Least ammo taken in an Arcade chapter. Opposite of Stockpiler. If you have trouble (if the bots take nothing) then try and play with 3 other players.

Number 1 – Earned the highest score in an Arcade chapter. Easily completed on Act 2 chapter 7. Use a dummy profile and you'll be all set. (video link?)

Edited by OtosReborn

Priority Target – Highest score for a single kill in an Arcade chapter. Easiest on Act 2 chapter 7. Use a dummy profile and you'll be all set. If you have any issues, find a chapter with a gunker and get the most damage on it. Super Reload helps a lot!

On Your Feet, Soldier – Completed Arcade chapter without going down but not out. Self explanitory. Use Act 2 Chapter 7 with a dummy profile.

Dewormer – Killed 3 Lambent Headsnakes. See below.

Pruner – Sever 5 Lambent mutant arms. See below.

Act 4 Ch 2 for the Pruner and Dewormer. Progress through the level past the crater till you get to first enemy encounter in the ruins of a building. 2 Stalks will appear after killing Lambent Wretches and polyps. Stalks will drop Lambent Drones and 2 Drudges will jump out of the ground or come out of the pods so don't shoot the pods. Shoot them in the gut with a few burst to get them to mutate then shoot the arms off then the gut again to get a headsnake. Once Drudges are dead reload last checkpoint do not jump over the cover for the next checkpoint (Pipe where polyps come out). Reloading checkpoint will keep all ribbon progress so it should only take 3 restarted checkpoints minimum to get both ribbons.

Any help is appreciated! Any ribbons that I don't have I'm looking for help filling in the details, and anyone who wants to get them with me would be awesome! Any contributions and help will be listed here. Sorry for the lack of completion! It's my first guide.

Contributions:

Phantomzero17

Edited by OtosReborn

Hmm we allready had a thread for this but yours is much more complete. Good show.

Act 4 Ch 2 for the Pruner and Dewormer worked for me today. Progress through the level past the crater till you get to first enemy encounter in the ruins of a building. 2 Stalks will appear after killing Lambent Wretches and polyps.

Stalks will drop Lambent Drones and 2 Drudges will jump out of the ground or come out of the pods so don't shoot the pods. Shoot them in the gut with a few burst to get them to mutate then shoot the arms off then the gut again to get a headsnake. Once Drudges are dead reload last checkpoint do not jump over the cover for the next checkpoint (Pipe where polyps come out). Reloading checkpoint will keep all ribbon progress so it should only take 3 restarted checkpoints minimum to get both ribbons.

I figured if it was stickied, it would be smarter to be right in the main forum. If the mods deem it a "Fenix Rising" topic, then they can move it. Though, this does serve as a guide to getting mutators! :)

Edit - Updated Recon ribbon.

Edited by OtosReborn

Guide completed! For the most part. Just missing a few video links, I'll get those as soon as possible. I know Grafter Reborn has a guide as well, but his is not finished, so this one works to answer all of your questions.

If anyone has questions or needs any help, my gamertag is: NV OtosReborn

do the beast mode ones have to be done in public? i did single player private beast and got meatshot, just in time and test driver but none of them showed up!

You can do this with a second idle controller.

A tip for trick shot that I think may be a glitch is if you shot through the head of your caught leader with a torque bow it unlocks the medal must result in killing the person who has captured your leader.

I had friendly fire on as well

Edited by sheps45

Stalks will drop Lambent Drones and 2 Drudges will jump out of the ground or come out of the pods so don't shoot the pods. Shoot them in the gut with a few burst to get them to mutate then shoot the arms off then the gut again to get a headsnake. Once Drudges are dead reload last checkpoint do not jump over the cover for the next checkpoint (Pipe where polyps come out). Reloading checkpoint will keep all ribbon progress so it should only take 3 restarted checkpoints minimum to get both ribbons.

Thanks and it worked.

Can anyone tell me with the Pruner ribbon...does it matter what difficulty? I have tried on Normal, Hardcore, and Insane, and the Drudges are so inconsistent as to when they mutate versus just suicide and explode.

EDIT: Berial (his Gamertag) was kind enough to send me a private message on Xbox Live and said that if you have the Active Reload mutator on while trying to get Pruner, the Drudges will more often than not explode instead of mutating and having the arms come out. I wanted to spread the word because he is correct on this after trying it myself. Thanks again to Berial for this tip.

Edited by HalfEVILmonkey