Achievements Rise

The_Iceman2288

•Now They Begin to Understand – Complete 12 waves of Beast on all Fenix Rising Maps. (20 points)

•Defending the Past – Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Fenix Rising Maps. (25 points)

•Come to Poppa – Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode). (15 points)

•Locust, Forever – Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode). (15 points)

•Time to Re-up – Achieve level 100 and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)

•Again! – Achieve level 100 a second time and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)

•I’ve Done it All! – Earn at least one of each of the original 132 combat ribbons. (75 points)

http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/en-US/news/article/2012-01-fenix-rising-achievements

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly, I have 94%, but that last 6% (some of them anyway) just irritate the crap out of me whenever I just look at them. Besides the aforementioned "revive three as Kantus", I'm also not looking forward to headshotting a dodging enemy and delivering a swallowed grenade as a Wild Ticker. I've never even seen the Beast AI do anything with grenades besides plant them on walls.

Admittedly, I have 94%, but that last 6% (some of them anyway) just irritate the crap out of me whenever I just look at them. Besides the aforementioned "revive three as Kantus", I'm also not looking forward to headshotting a dodging enemy and delivering a swallowed grenade as a Wild Ticker. I've never even seen the Beast AI do anything with grenades besides plant them on walls.

Maybe we have to get a team mate to die with a grenade in hand then swallow it? Stupidity. Now everyone will be using wild tickers and kantus for the entire 12 waves. Epic - ambitious but rubbish.

Maybe we have to get a team mate to die with a grenade in hand then swallow it? Stupidity. Now everyone will be using wild tickers and kantus for the entire 12 waves. Epic - ambitious but rubbish.

You can find a planted grenade that you can "eat", then run up to a cog and let them shoot ya. That's how I did mine at least, but you need to be lucky I guess that they don't kick you away first I'm guessing.

You can find a planted grenade that you can "eat", then run up to a cog and let them shoot ya. That's how I did mine at least, but you need to be lucky I guess that they don't kick you away first I'm guessing.

Oh so you're saying a wild ticker wont get killed by a planted grenade? I know they cant get hurt by sentries.

Oh and there's no way I'm getting all ribbons before the dlc. I'll leave it with one left as I'm scared it'll glitch somehow if I already have them all before i get the dlc - if it was any other developer I wouldn't even worry about that... probably wouldn't even think of it lol

•Time to Re-up – Achieve level 100 and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)

•Again! – Achieve level 100 a second time and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)

If I'm reading this right, if you're at level 100 already and choose to re-up, the first achievement is done...

Then get back up to level 100, re-up and second cheevo pops...

Am I right? (meaning I only need to get to level 100 one more time...)

If I'm reading this right, if you're at level 100 already and choose to re-up, the first achievement is done...

Then get back up to level 100, re-up and second cheevo pops...

Am I right? (meaning I only need to get to level 100 one more time...)

Yes brotha! So pretty much @ LVL200 you will have both re-up achievements.

ribbons one is easy, they can all be boosted i'm only missing 4 and havn't even been trying to get them all they just come naturally while doing the medals for seriously

if your already at lvl 100 you only need to get to it a second time, just play insane horde with super reload, vampire and mmust active and you'll rank up really wuickly

the others can all be done in private matches with at most 3 people (+2guests needed)