RAAM's shadow not working with season pass

C dot Wizzle

So as soon as I boot up gears, it immediately asks me "There is a season pass download available. Would you like to download it now?" When I hit accept, it sends me to the screen to buy it but it's asking for microsoft points instead of letting me download it for free. It also says in the info of the download screen "If you own Gears of War 3 season pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged." So why is it sending me to that screen? Does anybody know how to get around this? Is anyone having the same problem?

I just literally did the same thing, re-installed the season pass, booted up the game, get prompted to download my season pass DLC (Raams Shadow), takes me to a marketplace screen which wants 1200 points and says do not purchase this if you own a season pass?! HELP?

I should have told epic to fuck off with their season pass but like a gullible fool i payed for it day one... only to see the first packs exclusive maps be anything but and given away to everyone free of charge just weeks later. Leaving what exactly for those of us who paid... fortifications anyone can use anyway.

Now this... all of my friendslist are playing the story of RAAMs Shadow fresh because they didnt see the value in the season pass... when i finally get to download it (ie not pay for it twice) and play it for myself everyone on my friendslist will have completed it already. What a complete and utter shambles epic have turned this whole season pass into?

You don't see the value in it really? lol... It's not even a problem from Epic's side, it's 100% Microsoft. Being mad about it is hella nerdy.

What is the value then? My mates can have access to rocket silverbacks because IM the only one to have been daft enough to pay for the expansion never mind the season pass... Command centres likewise. They all get RAAMs Shadow because they have been crafty in cherry picking the DLC they want as the maps on the first expansion they all have as well... free of charge regardless if im online or not because Epic gave them away.

By the time all four packs have been out i will have saved roughly 800MSP and what do i get for that 800MSP... some weapon skins and character skins. Value for money dont make me laugh and ive not even bitched about the fact the first DLC pack was already on the disc anyway. I was hyped for the SP when it came out but ive been burned several times already since downloading it - ive learned my lesson.

Yeah, it's a problem that everyone with the season pass is having, they said they were working on it, but no joy so far. Apparently people are guessing its the same problem BF3 ran into with their DLC, and its due to the recent dashboard update, but BF3 too 30 mins to fix and gears still isn't fixed. Ridiculous.

Its a known problem.

I downloaded it and it charged my account 1200 points but I just got off the phone with Microsoft and they put the points back into my account.

No harm no foul.

The customer service rep said that it is not a problem with the new dashboard its coming from Epic.

Anyway if anyone wants it download and then Microsoft will credit your account. It took all of 2 minutes to fix.:drunk

Oh my god, I fucking spent 1200ms points for nothing! I have the pass and they asked me to download the season pass content. Anyone know how to get my money back? I'm so pissed.

By the way, I'm not dumb, I know that I should check out before downloading, but they actually said it was part of the season pass.

Edit: I called microsoft and got my 1200 points back in a few minutes.

Edited by ParoXysm QC

this is a joke i have try and try time after time and it said that i can get it but when I accept it said to buy it of 1200 mp but in the text it said the if you own the season pass DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. so what should we do if we have the season pass