Gears Weekend EVENT is Brother To The End! Double XP CONFIRMED!

BrinkX

http://epicgames.com/community/2011/...rs-to-the-end/

'Want to double up on your XP this #GearsWeekend? Grab a buddy and join us for our Brothers to the End Team Deathmatch event. You will also earn double xp across all playlists.

Don’t forget to leave your feedback about our “Brothers to the End” event in the comments or this weekend on twitter using the #GearsWeekend hashtags. Knowing which #GearsWeekend events you like will help us improve them and bring back the ones you like.'

Brothers to the End pits 2 players against another 2 players Deathmatch style! Your thoughts!

Double XP is for Gears 3!

Edited by BrinkX

copy paste this comment (here)

There's no link.

whether having double xp event or not, it's already very easy to level up to 100 as you can get xp bonus via unlocking medals, especially those onyx ones.

I agree, it's way too easy to reach the maximum rank. Hopefully they add prestige ranks; that would definitely encourage me to play more often.

There's no link.

I agree, it's way too easy to reach the maximum rank. Hopefully they add prestige ranks; that would definitely encourage me to play more often.

Yes, I'd be glad if they have prestige ranks! The motivation will become a lot bigger! :woop:

I'd prefer a 2x medal progression weekend

How about a weekend with 2x weapon kills, or even letting all kills in any mode (Vs., Horde, Campaign) count towards the weapon medals. Active Reloads, Spotting, Assists, Revives, and Weapon kills should all count regardless, especially with the total amount you need for those medals (and I know that I can boost in private matches, it is just that I like to play more than boost). Horde is my favorite mode and it sucks that that stuff doesn't count towards those medals.

...AND YES EVERYONE, I know that we are all going to get to level 100 very easily if you are going for Seriously 3.0 :-) I was just putting this out there for all to see in case somebody was trying to unlock a particular character, etc. (referring my original post). It was just a FYI to all... stop the hating :-)

Why are they doing double xp events so quickly? It's not like anyone is having trouble with it, people who play the game regularly that is.

Reaching level 100 is so simple that now when I get on a game there's usually 2 or 3 guys on each team at level 100 and usually they are shit and the lower level guys are the ones getting kills and caps, so really levels doesn't mean anything now other than it makes it look like they're good at the game but when the game starts people see that they are in fact rubbish

One time me and a team of level 30 something's beat an entire team of level 100 guys :woop: