Know It All Method will not work for UK accounts

IEvil IMonkey

*** EDIT - I CAN CONFIRM THE WORKAROUND FOR THIS NOW ***

FOLLOW THESE STEPS....

1. Delete just the FULLGAME from your HDD (NO need to delete actual SAVES)

2. Make another US account so you can download the TRIAL again from US marketplace

3. Once downloaded sign out and sign in on UK account on PAD 1

4. Start the TRIAL via quick start

5. Start a new game and sign in with your US account (that you purchased the game on) on PAD 2

6. Now follow the guide for the correct answers for the TRIAL game

7. When you finish the game hit X on PAD 2 (US acc) to RE-DOWNLOAD the FULLGAME

8. When its done just press CONTINUE to rejoin the game (DON'T EXIT THE SESSION)

9. Press A for a REMATCH and the achievements for both accounts should unlock at start of new game

*** PLEASE TAKE NO NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING PART OF THE POST ***

THIS DOESN'T WORK IF YOU USED A US ACCOUNT TO BUY THE GAME TO USE ON YOUR UK ACCOUNT (or a region outside of the US) :mad:

BASICALLY YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS METHOD TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT ON THE ACCOUNT YOU PURCHASED THE GAME ON SO IF YOU BUY THE GAME VIA A US ACC TO USE ON YOUR MAIN ACC (oustide the us) YOU CANNOT GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT BY THIS METHOD :mad:

I used my US acc to get this game as it ISNT available in the UK..... I read the post on unlocking it through the demo version and thought I could get this achievement but 1st I had to make another US acc to get the TRIAL demo again as it was already purchased on my main US acc.

Then I signed in on my main US acc (1st pad) to access the demo ready to unlock the full version again after going through the questions... I signed in on my UK acc (2nd pad) and played the game using the answers provided no problem and at the end when it says "PRESS X TO UNLOCK THE FULL GAME" I pressed X on my UK acc (2nd pad) and it says UNABLE TO COMPLETE REQUEST and the US acc controller/1st pad is frozen out when you are playing as 2nd player :mad:

I went to main menu and could then use my US acc (1st pad) to UNLOCK THE FULL GAME AGAIN but the achievement DOESNT UNLOCK!!!!

I dont think your progress saves after unlocking the full version so trying to get the achievement using a different process after unlocking the full game wont work :(

IF ANYBODY CAN FIND A WORK-AROUND FOR THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW BUT FOR NOW I'M STUMPED!!!

Guess I'll have to brush up my trivia......

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Worked for me.

I had my UK on controller 1, USA on 2, downloaded the trial with 2 and booted it up. Played through the game on controller 1 getting all the demo answers correctly, (when the "unlock full game to unlock achievements" popped up, I just hit continue.) After the game, go back to the main menu, then with controller 2, purchase the game. After it's all done just hit "play" to start a new game with controller 1 and your achievement(s) you earned in demo mode will unlock!