My target at Wrestlemania is....

Bauminator

On the first Raw (Nitro in my game ;p) or Smackdown after Elimination Chamber, there will be 'Today's Remarkable Match' listed as the fourth match on the card. Scroll down to it and it should say 'Royal Rumble winner's event' or something similar. Press A and it will ask you if you want to participate in the event as the RR winner. Say yes and then after a cut-scene you will be able to interfere in the match - attack either superstar and the achievement will pop.

On the first Raw (Nitro in my game ;p) or Smackdown after Elimination Chamber, there will be 'Today's Remarkable Match' listed as the fourth match on the card. Scroll down to it and it should say 'Royal Rumble winner's event' or something similar. Press A and it will ask you if you want to participate in the event as the RR winner. Say yes and then after a cut-scene you will be able to interfere in the match - attack either superstar and the achievement will pop.

:woop: Very good info to know

I didn't even win the Royal Rumble and I got this achievement. I just interfered in the Royal Rumble Winner's Event with my CAW and did the commentary and interfered after. The achievement still unlocked!

Same here, simulated months ahead to the Raw after EC, chose to interfere winner's event and went to commentary where The King said I was the winner of the Royal Rumble, which I just simulated past.