Faster way to lvl 30 than doing online

red_hammer

Hey guys,

just found a good alternative to online-racing.

All you need is completing the Run and winning the first 2 challenges in the East Cost-Challenge series.

The 3rd challenge is where you can gain huge XP!

You have 7 oponents and the first corner is a wide hairpin onto a very long straight.

You need to draft one oponent and once they brake just slingshot and wall-grind to pass the oponents.

If you can pass all 7 enemies you get many boni for fast overtaking.

I just managed to get 4.000 XP for a 1,53 min race!

7x Clean Pass = 350

Rapid Pass x2 = 200

Rapid Pass x3 = 300

Rapid Pass x4 = 400

Rapid Pass x5 = 500

Rapid Pass x6 = 600

Rapid Pass x7 = 700

Platinum = 300

Clean Race = 500

5x Resets left = 250

==> 4.100 XP max. not including Top-Speed and Drifting XP

Happy grinding ;)

Edited by red_hammer

Sadly it's not a guaranteed 4k XP per race since you may get unlucky and the first gets way ahead on the bridge... but hey... 3-3,4k/race is nice too so I'll definetly will go on to do this.

May have to restart sometimes though...

Cars: either the Ford GT or the Gallardo (managed 1,50s, best 1,49)

I found the most constant and sure of way to unlock the legendary achievement was to go play Porsche Attack which is a time attack in the Challenge Series which is located in the Rural playlist (It is the third one down) Finishing the race is time consuming because it will take around 6:30-7:00 minutes to complete but you won't have to fight for first place and if done correctly and efficiently the challenge will bag you around 5500 points each time. It will take a while as I have previously stated but, this solution is far easier than always trying to achieve first place in every race you might have to do in other challenge series events or online races. Good luck!

credit goes to Gearman3 from TA.com

Since you aren't guaranteed to get 7 Clean Passes or 7 Rapid Passes in a row, then I highly suggest just doing the first race in Stage 8 over and over. I always get 2,500+ XP and you DON'T have to drift or get clean passes. I have done it a few times now and I always get the same. The race only takes 2 minutes every time as well.

You could try to get his 4,000 XP, but you HAVE to make sure you do EVERYTHING perfect.

You could try the 5,500 XP way too, but it takes 6 and a half minutes.

The first race in Stage 8 is guaranteed 2,500 XP in just 2 minutes. Making it more efficient than the 6+ minute race.

credit goes to XJ220 Shroom from TA.com

Seems like it's not the only race and both are perfectly right, my way requires quite some perfection, so these two ways might be even better!

(Oh and thanks to Jameo for just c&p'in my method without giving me credit... -.-)