easy way to get hero of the peaple achievment in 2 minutes

dc cayer dc

I have just found that in whiterun there is 2 children running everywhere in the town near the town entrance one is name braith and the other one is lars battle born.

When you speak to braith, she ask you to play a game and you have the choice between tag or hide and seek.

Choose tag and after that just stand really close to one kids and give the tag and take it back non-stop should take 2 minute and twiks achievment.

I hope this was not post before i made my reseach a little bit and i didnt see this anywhere.

You can add this to the achievment guide in your word if you want just give credit .

Edited by dc cayer dc

True but i was just letting the peaple that want the achievment fast know.

It does not mean i wont be doing the miscellaneous quests.

and btw I think everybody know they can do it the legit way so no point arguing and this is a achievment website.

Well said nice find btw

Kind of off-topic, but it's about that Lars Battle-Born kid. That kid put a bounty on me for killing someone. I don't remember who it was...maybe a family member, but I don't even know who it could have been, since I've been siding with the Battle-Borns. Anyways, this might be harsh, but the kids in this game are annoying...can we kill them?

Great find TC! :) I played with the kids and thought it was a neat touch; didn't know it could be exploited like that!

Kind of off-topic, but it's about that Lars Battle-Born kid. That kid put a bounty on me for killing someone. I don't remember who it was...maybe a family member, but I don't even know who it could have been, since I've been siding with the Battle-Borns. Anyways, this might be harsh, but the kids in this game are annoying...can we kill them?

Yeah, one of the Riverwood kids took out a hit on me too, and the thugs were tough. :mad: Since I can't kill him I thought about killing his dog and presenting him with the corpse for revenge but couldn't bring myself to it. The dogs are too cute in this game. ;)

That stupid girl in Whiterun keeps picking up the stuff I throw down and giving them back to me. Quite annoying she is.

Lol why'd the kid take a hit out on you?

Stole from him apparently. I don't actually remember doing it, but sure I did since my character is basically good but steals anything not nailed down. :p

The note did say they didn't have to kill me, but that he had no problems if they had to. And those thugs would have, and almost did. :mad: One died right near the wood chopping block in Riverwood so I put his corpse on it best I could to see if an NPC would play executioner but didn't work, hehe.