RAAM's Shadow Achievement Discussion

Bigmouth84

Has anyone else seen these? Looks interesting! :)

• Welcome to Zeta - Complete "RAAM's Shadow" in Standard Campaign on any difficulty. (25 points)
  • Some Friendly Competition – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in Arcade on any difficulty. (25 points)
  • Help from my Friends – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in 4 player co-op in Arcade or Standard Mode. (25 points)
  • Finger of Doom – As RAAM, kill 50 gears using your Kryll. (15 points)
  • I’m Rubber, You’re Glue – As Mauler, kill 10 Gears by reflecting their bullets using your shield. (15 points)
  • Death from Above – Using the Hammer of Dawn Command Center, kill 50 Locust. (15 points)
  • Unarmed and Dangerous – Using the Loader, kill 10 Locust. (15 points)
  • Ghosts from the Past – Play 10 matches of Versus as a member of Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, or Valera) (Standard or Casual). (15 points)
  • Foreshadowing – As RAAM, execute Minh 10 times in Versus MP (Standard or Casual). (25 points)
  • Zeta Team, Go! – Complete waves 1 – 10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and Jace). (75 points)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm the only one dreading doing Foreshadowing? Not only do I not like being pigeonholed into playing as a certain character, but having to do it for God knows how many matches while I down Kim-skinned characters and close distance only to have my kill stolen for the umpteenth time is going to be impossibly frustrating.

Maybe earning that achievement will be the Impossible Mission? Sounds about right...

I guess I'm the only one dreading doing Foreshadowing? Not only do I not like being pigeonholed into playing as a certain character, but having to do it for God knows how many matches while I down Kim-skinned characters and close distance only to have my kill stolen for the umpteenth time is going to be impossibly frustrating.

Maybe earning that achievement will be the Impossible Mission? Sounds about right...

Nah, cause Impossible Mission starts on the 25th. The DLC releases on Dec. 13th.

I lol'd so hard at "Foreshadowing". Too bad no one plays as Kim. I'm the only person I know who actually likes him, haha.

Dude, I like playing as Kim too. That makes 2 of us. I guess that also means everyone playing as RAAM will be gunning for us. Look out!

Now can Kims get bonus XP for fending off attacking RAAMs? That would give people actual incentive to play as Kim.

Edited by Beeg Beef

Foreshadowing seems like it will be a bitch to get. Like others, I forsee tons of RAAMs on the locust team and no Kims anywhere on the COG side because nobody will want that target painted on their backs. And when there is a Kim, there will be some real kill stealing going on, not this pussy "I didn't take my kill so someone else on my team did to help the team overall unlike me who only cares about my score waaaaaaaaaaah!" team killing people bitch about now.

Haha, Jace does suck. Such a shitty replacement for Dom during the campaign. The way it reads though, it does sound like everyone would have to be a unique character. Kind of like "Originality" in Dead Island.
Yeah, I can easily see groups of friends or boosters pulling a "1 2 3 NOT JACE!" type of thing. Jace is poo, and it brings me pleasure stealing his candy every time I start a new campaign. :D

he didnt say we could do it in Gears 3 MP, he only mentioned if you've already did back in Gears 1 which Kim an Raam were selectable characters.

but he didnt clarify if we could still unlock it in Gears 3 once those characters are available:mad: