MW3 Theatre Thread

Nozza

Seeing I posted up the Black Ops one, I might as well follow suit before things start to get crazy around here. In CoD: MW3 you can now record any online match you play, edit it, save it and pass it on + take screenshots.

So please use this thread to post your Theatre stuff and share them among the community. Simply post the video or screen shot here to share it!

Please put a short description of what you're Sharing, so that we all know in advance if we want to Download it or not!

Once I know more information on how to upload your stuff, I'll add it here. Though it maybe the same as Black Ops in the way of uploading it all to Callofduty.com.

Thanks and happy sharing!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to get a Triple Grenade Kill just 2 Minutes into my very first MW3 Multiplayer Team Deathmatch. I'm in the process of getting it uploaded now.

It took me ages to get double grenade kills on each prestige of Black Op's to get Warlord Pro, so a Triple Grenade Kill 2 minutes into my first ever MW3 Match is extremely lucky!

I was lucky enough to get a Triple Grenade Kill just 2 Minutes into my very first MW3 Multiplayer Team Deathmatch. I'm in the process of getting it uploaded now.

It took me ages to get double grenade kills on each prestige of Black Op's to get Warlord Pro, so a Triple Grenade Kill 2 minutes into my first ever MW3 Match is extremely lucky!

How do you upload it? Via theatre mode?

Here's the Video of me getting a very lucky Triple Grenade Kill in my very 1st MW3 Multiplayer Match.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HeaX71EFDs]MW3 - Triple Grenade Kill In My First Ever Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Match - YouTube[/ame]

How do you upload it? Via theatre mode?

I don't think that is possible. I placed the Edited Clip into my Multiplayer Vault (Theatre) and then recorded it to my Laptop, edited the clip some more and then Uploaded it to YouTube.

I would have liked that clip more if you didn't knife the air...

As if you would expect anything else from this game >.<

I'm actually going to make a montage of all the knifes from out of range, Shooting walls a few meters away from me and still killing....shots on the floor being called headshots...Thank god SP is good