Another x360a Car Club

Rasp

Hey x360a community,

I noticed a few days ago someone made a car club for this site, however, it filled up pretty quick, so guys like me who couldn't pick up the game on release day didn't end up getting in the club. So I made another club

Title: x360a Car Club

4 Digit Code: 36Oa (the 0 is an o)

Send an invite to the club and I will accept everyone till it fills up.

Current Members - 21

Leaders - 3 (Looking for 2 more)

Edited by Rasp

Hey x360a community,

I noticed a few days ago someone made a car club for this site, however, it filled up pretty quick, so guys like me who couldn't pick up the game on release day didn't end up getting in the club. So I made another club

Title: x360a Car Club

4 Digit Code: 36Oa (the 0 is an o)

Send an invite to the club and I will accept everyone till it fills up.

Now we can have races to see which club has the better drivers/tuners :woop:

I created another one because I got my game yesterday and the first one was full. So I thought having two wouldn't be a bad idea. If someone wants to be co-leader with me just message me over XBL. I don't know if its possible but I wouldn't mind having 3 or 4 co-leaders just to help manage it.

If you've sent a request and I haven't replied it's because of the servers and I was getting frustrated in trying to sign back on so I quit trying. I'll get back online either later tonight or in the morning.

I created another one because I got my game yesterday and the first one was full. So I thought having two wouldn't be a bad idea. If someone wants to be co-leader with me just message me over XBL. I don't know if its possible but I wouldn't mind having 3 or 4 co-leaders just to help manage it.

If you've sent a request and I haven't replied it's because of the servers and I was getting frustrated in trying to sign back on so I quit trying. I'll get back online either later tonight or in the morning.

It's possible to be in two different clubs?

Nice to be in a club... but there's something I've been thinking. That 'no cars under A-level' thing is all good and well, but we're an Achievement-hunting club, right? Wouldn't it make sense to prioritize cars suited/necessary for some Achievements? A DeLorean for 'Out of Time', a KIA cee'd for 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car', maybe a specifically-tuned Drift-racing car for the 'Awesome Drift' achievement (Perfect Drift is the only bonus I've had any kind of trouble getting...), maybe a Ford GT40 Mark II for Legendary Battle... you get the idea.

Oh, and I'm wondering if there's anyone else who're also hunting Badges and Titles - if so, we could also share cars useful for those, like a Ford XB Falcon GT, '84 Ferrari GTO, '66 Chevy Nova SS, Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution, Ford Mustang Boss 429, '69 Charger Daytona Hemi, Drift-Tuned '85 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex... and that's pretty much all of the ones I can see would be useful. (There's also a title involving the Shelby Daytona Coupe, but you need to own that one for the 'Exclusive Tastes' Achievement anyway...) We could also help each other with storefront-related Badges/Titles, like giving high ratings on photos, getting downloads, even profiting from the storefront. (I know I'M not good enough with the Vinyl Designer to earn 100K creds through the storefront normally...)

Im not sure. Haven't tried. Can anyone confirm either way?

I'm pretty sure that when you make/join a club, it tells you that you cannot be in more then one at a time. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure. I would join be me and some friends from school are already in one.