Mini Breakdown of Achievements

Evo Kazz

Very easy DLC if you know what your doing, just have a quick read below, then the 250 will be easy.

Discovery Hint: In order to unlock all the below mentioned challenges, you will need to fill 2 discovery bars to the max, 1 for each Island. A quick way to do this is by doing RC Cars, if you suck at those like me, then do Juggling, or Tricks. As you discover new areas the appropriate achievement will also pop.

Bronze & Gold Medals: These are self explanatory, just gold everything in the DLC. These challenges are tons easier than the main game, you will breeze through them all. Most of them I nailed first attempt. During a couple of challenges you will have a chance for an achievement, again the tasks are self explanatory, juggling climbing and fishing. Read below.

The first juggling challenge, hit every chicken, do not drop any. Really easy to do, I got this first time.

The first climbing challenge, climb as high as you can, simple.

The first fishing challenge, catch every fish, if achievement does not pop, replay till it does.

---------------

Catography & 2 Secret Achievements - All unlock around same time

Now to explain something thats driving people mad, I was stumped for a couple of hours on what to do. Read ahead....

You should have in your toy box a super plunderscope, you need to use this item to find hidden treasure, in exactly the same way as the plunderscope. You MUST start this search in the Aztec looking area in the MAIN game (middle left of map). I searched the DLC areas for ages....duh...once the chest is dug up you will play a quick mini game, the rest of the areas will load up on their own. Once you have all items, you will unlock Catography. You will also unlock a secret challenge which the game will send you to.

Complete the secret challenge to unlock Secret Achievement 1 - I got gold first try, so not sure if required.

You will leave the challenge and enter the house automatically, simply walk out the house for Secret Achievement 2

Edited by Evo Kazz

Just watched / helped complete this at a friends.

A bit more content than I expected actually - and the bears are way cute - but still a little pricey.

I suppose if you haven't played Kinectimals before - you could pick up an old copy of the game + DLC - for half the price of the new disc.

They even hint at a new area at the end of the bears game too (when will it ever stop!)

• 3 weeks later...
Complete the secret challenge to unlock Secret Achievement 1 - I got gold first try, so not sure if required.

To clarify, you do not necessarily have to complete the last frisbee rounds before the timer ends, I think you just need to qualify for a medal.

Gold is 25,000.

Its not difficult:

- a totem pole climb (about 9,000)

- a couple of frisbee toss rounds (5,000)

- another totem pole climb (9,000)

- and more frisbee rounds.

I couldn't finish round 2 of the frisbee toss but still made about 36,000

I also got gold first time so I don't know if it's a required part of the achievement.

It will unlock after you select Finish (retry/finish the mini game) and watch a cut scene and I think the credits roll, you can skip them all- I did and it should pop.

Cheers!!

Edited by * Clueless *

Ughh.. i had two different saves on two different Xbox (1 complete and 1 about half way)

and i played this DLC on the 1 about half complete, and found out that i would need to complete the cat game to advance and finish the achievements in bear island.. =/ fml.

Now im playing bear island again, atleast its not too long. but still a couple hours of standing.. pretty boring now that ive played most of it once. be glad when i get to the end! i like this DLC overall, for a kiddy kitty game. =]

• 5 months later...