DLC Q&A Stream (Achievements Inside)

mcnichoj

Have any questions about the DLC. CLICK HERE!

If you still have any questions after reading that, then post them.

Here are the achievements: (Updated via site info)

The Host with the Most (25) - Host a private Horde Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

Places to See, People to Destroy (25) - Host a private Beast Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

What Does This Button Do? (50) - Get 500 Silverback rocket kills in Horde (any map, any difficulty).

It's Hammer Time! (50) - Achieve Level 4 in Horde Command Center fortifications.

Kill Locust (Like a Boss) (100) - Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards (Hardcore difficulty).

Rewatch the stream here:

http://www.twitch.tv/epicgamesinc/b/296763512

Achievement info at 21 minutes.

Original Post:

http://www.twitch.tv/epicgamesinc

Mr. Furgusson himself will be airing in about twelve minutes.

Edited by mcnichoj

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope my 2 questions get answered! i asked about the vengeful medals and why weapon kills dont count in horde and campaign, or at least horde. i went into a little more detail than here, obviously, and I was very polite and direct. Im hoping to get attention this way and someone else quoted me and second'd the opinion. cross our fingers!

i hope my 2 questions get answered! i asked about the vengeful medals and why weapon kills dont count in horde and campaign, or at least horde. i went into a little more detail than here, obviously, and I was very polite and direct. Im hoping to get attention this way and someone else quoted me and second'd the opinion. cross our fingers!

Well I say good luck. I'd love to hear what he has to say about them.

Fuck man, I never touched the damn Silverback when I unlocked it, as someone stated above, its useless with the proper mutators in place. Then to get 500 kills with it, at least boosting it in casual won't be so bad. Other achievements are pretty good and have some interesting variety.

how do u unlock the silverback in horde? ive played over 100 waves an its still locked.. an also i didnt know u could upgrade ur command center.. im level 5 barrier, level 1 turret an level 1 decoy

The Command Center is a new fortification available in this dlc. To get the silverback you need to upgrade your barriers to level 7.

OMG these achievements suck!!!

I don't mean difficulty wise, but just plain stupid. Host with 5 ppl... cmon

I loved the horde achievements from GOW2, like:

get to level 40 and wave 40 of [map x]

get to level 50 and wave 50 of [map y]

or atleast something like; complete all 50 waves of every map

well they're not exactly going to have public Horde DLC matches right away so hosting privately makes sense. Furthermore, yes the silverback rockets will be time-consuming, but other than that these cheevos are perfectly fine considering how many non-achievement rewards they've already come up with, try coming up with a hundred ideas completely individual and pleasing everyone and then you'll cut them a little slack

Just because there are only achievements for horde and beast doesn't mean they won't be available for versus. Gears has never had gametype exclusive maps.

These are, though. Granted, only for a short period of time (probably until the next DLC drops) but yes, they are only playable on Horde and Beast for the time being (key words).