Onyx weapon skin/Onyx guard video

Rednacht

I like how the video is unlisted, as if that's going to stop Epic from finding it and swinging their mighty ban-hammer. I'm pretty sure they know how to use game forums too, meaning the best way not to get banned is not to make such videos in the first place. Good luck with dodging the ban-hammer though.

And yes, one of the things they ban you from Gears 3 for is posting videos of unreleased content.

Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned
Chances are, they will.

I like how the video is unlisted, as if that's going to stop Epic from finding it and swinging their mighty ban-hammer. I'm pretty sure they know how to use game forums too, meaning the best way not to get banned is not to make such videos in the first place. Good luck with dodging the ban-hammer though.

And yes, one of the things they ban you from Gears 3 for is posting videos of unreleased content.

Chances are, they will.

That's only if the video contains spoilers like a campaign section or a never before seen map/character. Everybody knows onyx guards are in the game and the onyx skins are already available.

Besides, I didn't even make the video :p

The guy in the video should be banned though as he obviously modded to unlock the onyx guard.

Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned

Wow. You mad yo? Jeez man. Its not a mod, its cause he's using a JTAG Xbox. They allow you to have access to any and all content on disc. Also, if one WAS to go on LIVE with a JTAG, they deserve to get banned. But I'm sure this guy isn't THAT dumb.

That's only if the video contains spoilers like a campaign section or a never before seen map/character. Everybody knows onyx guards are in the game and the onyx skins are already available.

Besides, I didn't even make the video :p

The guy in the video should be banned though as he obviously modded to unlock the onyx guard.

If it's not your video, you don't have anything to worry about. ;)