execution achievement -help me !!

Ag3nt471986

the only execution i need is the hammer of dawn-the only place i know of besides the end is act 2 chapter 5 i think-

If you already know where you can find one, why are you asking where to find one?

Load up the Checkpoint, and pick one up. You can keep the same weapons from that point on until at least Act 4. I Say Act 4 because thats as far as I've gotten, and as Far as I've kept my Retro Lancer. I quit after the End of Act 3. I just couldn't keep playing.

I had the same idea, but it doesnt count for me. I executed 3 locust with the hammer but marcus did only punch them at the ground and i didnt get the hammer of dawn execution.

Thats strange... I just checked my progress to the achievement and i got the execution there, and i cant remember doing it someplace else either...

Anyone know a good spot for the Oneshot and Mortar executions?

Thats strange... I just checked my progress to the achievement and i got the execution there, and i cant remember doing it someplace else either...

Anyone know a good spot for the Oneshot and Mortar executions?

For gods sake man, just load up a team deathmatch game on any map, then change the weapon loadout to whatever weapon you need. Get the necessary kills (which is only 40 for the two weapons you are asking about) and voila! You have unlocked the execution! Down a casual bot and then hold the Y button down.

• 1 month later...

Did you try the hammer execution while you were doing arcade mode? If so and you haven't gotten the necessary amount of kills to unlock the execution he will do the punching one. But if you do it in the other mode he automatically does the special executions...why is everyone being such dicks about this? Its a valid question.

I had the same idea, but it doesnt count for me. I executed 3 locust with the hammer but marcus did only punch them at the ground and i didnt get the hammer of dawn execution.

Can't do it in arcade. In standard campaign it'll let you execute them.

If it still doesn't work just do a KOTH match and switch the weapons spawns. 40 easy kills later and you got it.

You need a ton of fire base weapon kills for the Pyro medal but if you don't want to earn the execution in multiplayer I got it in the level Bon Voyage where you are searching for fuel. Once you are in the room where you operate the crane to move the fuel there is a Hammer of Dawn on the floor behind the lever. There will be a bunch of enemies that spawn on the docks and drop down from a barge. Kill the Reavers and Bloodmounts leaving only standard enemies. Down one with your Lancer or Hammerburst and go in for the execution. If you fail there should be a few other enemies to try it on.