Im a Beast Medal

smellysoc1

This is soooo hard!! been at it for 4 hours with 3 people and still no luck any advice on the best way to do this?

I'm not trying to be rude, but are you referring to the 12 wave cheeb, or is this for the kill the humans with every "beast". I've only played this once so it's not burned in my mind. In regards to the 12 wave, I would say play what you know and can use, and if you get the higher tiers take the time to quickly read what each is, and what you think you can do damage with. I was mainly the Locust with the Retro Lancer, the Drone I believe?

As far as the kill all with every "beast", I haven't attempted this yet, but I've heard people have issues with the ticker. One guy suggest eating a nade you have planted prior, then die, eat it, and explode.

i done it on checkout with a team of five people, all with mics, don't really fancy doing this again, took us two gos, first go we ran out of time on wave 11, second go, we did it no problem.

for the first 4/5 waves, use nothing but tickers, they are good for destroying fortifications and the cogs, (takes two to kill a hero cause i could only down them on insane) also using just tickers is good as it saves you cash, which you WILL need later on.

when you unlock the row of beasts with the centipede in it, use it, you can hide its tail behind cover, and it takes two bites to down someone, third to finish them off, someone on your team should use the kantus for healing.

when your on the last couple of waves, if you've saved your cash. berserker and centipedes should help you finish this very hard mode.

also, always spot the cogs, if you try and kill on and fail, it can be quite hard for your other team mates to find the last person on there own, which is annoying when time is everything on this, also dont get annoyed at kill stealing, it really doesnt matter who gets the kills so long as the wave gets done, hope that helps? :)

i done it on checkout with a team of five people, all with mics, don't really fancy doing this again, took us two gos, first go we ran out of time on wave 11, second go, we did it no problem.

for the first 4/5 waves, use nothing but tickers, they are good for destroying fortifications and the cogs, (takes two to kill a hero cause i could only down them on insane) also using just tickers is good as it saves you cash, which you WILL need later on.

when you unlock the row of beasts with the centipede in it, use it, you can hide its tail behind cover, and it takes two bites to down someone, third to finish them off, someone on your team should use the kantus for healing.

when your on the last couple of waves, if you've saved your cash. berserker and centipedes should help you finish this very hard mode.

also, always spot the cogs, if you try and kill on and fail, it can be quite hard for your other team mates to find the last person on there own, which is annoying when time is everything on this, also dont get annoyed at kill stealing, it really doesnt matter who gets the kills so long as the wave gets done, hope that helps? :)

good tips! ill be trying this during the weekend.

This medal is actually insanely easy, pun intended. Spam tickers on Trenches until you can get kantus, one person goes as kantus and stuns/knocks shields/silverbacks with ink grenades. Later on if you want a boomer is handy. Continue with ticker spam until wave 12. A berserker is handy but not necessary. I've beat it in 17:08 and a friend is at 14:23

Edit: Trenches has the least fences to work around.

And this is easier the more people, haven't lost yet 5-6 playthroughs with a team of 5.

Edited by The Reaper0