Unlock all but there is no Cole Train

DRiVkiL

The two requirements were:

Unlock Cole Train

Played 70 Matches in the Beta.

Unlock Cole Train in Retail

Played 13 matches as Cole Train

If you played as Cole Train in 13 matches then it should unlock.

The easiest way to check if he is unlocked is to go to the Options -> multiplayer and then go through the available characters.

• 2 weeks later...
So is that to say that if you never played the Beta then you can never unlock Cole Train?

If so that is very unfair on new people to the series or indeed to the Xbox 360

It's pretty fair. You take the extra step to participate in the beta, you get something that others don't have.

So is that to say that if you never played the Beta then you can never unlock Cole Train?

If so that is very unfair on new people to the series or indeed to the Xbox 360

Its just a character skin, personally I think games should do that more often... make it so those who put more time and effort into something get rewarded with something unique that everyone else cant just buy or download too.

Yeah in this case it really paid to go onto epics website cause they really broke down what all the requirements were for unlocking the golden weapons and Cole train and correct me if I'm wrong but each time you played a status bar would pop up on the lower right end corner screen as you were playing the data to let you know how many more matches or plays was needed to unlock so & so. Its ok if you missed it. Its just a skin but I can also understand wanting a complete game but like some of the other folks said there's other skins to play as cole. Personally I like my savage krantus is it? The big ugly one and unarmored Marcus as I was always curious what aas under the bandana lol

• 2 months later...
they should make cole train available to buy for 80 microsoft points if they did i gurantee over 2000 buyers

And you'd also guarantee a lot of pissed off beta players :D

OT: Did you keep your player data from the beta? If you didn't, then that's why you ain't unlocking him.

Also, weren't the requirements for unlocking the Cole Train in retail "Play 10 beta matches as the Cole Train after playing 50 beta matches to unlock him in the beta"?

EDIT: And I just realised that this thread is incredibly old. That was a little stupid of me... (I am on this website at 1 in the morning, and I'm knackered. So I guess I can be excused.)

Edited by jd070993

And you'd also guarantee a lot of pissed off beta players :D

OT: Did you keep your player data from the beta? If you didn't, then that's why you ain't unlocking him.

Also, weren't the requirements for unlocking the Cole Train in retail "Play 10 beta matches as the Cole Train after playing 50 beta matches to unlock him in the beta"?

EDIT: And I just realised that this thread is incredibly old. That was a little stupid of me... (I am on this website at 1 in the morning, and I'm knackered. So I guess I can be excused.)

There ARE a lot of pissed off beta players because he IS in the next paid DLC with slightly different colored pants. Also, the Savage Kantus will be in with slightly different colors, so they kicked us who played in the beta and preordered from Amazon squarely in the balls.

The two requirements were:

Unlock Cole Train

Played 70 Matches in the Beta.

Unlock Cole Train in Retail

Played 13 matches as Cole Train

Actually it was to play 50 matches to unlock him in the beta. Then play 10 matches as him to unlock him for retail.

The 70/13 method was announced before the beta released and was later changed to 50/10.