Beast Mode Online

FamousLastX

Was hoping by now this would have resolved itself, but I'm assuming the servers are still getting hammered. I just can't seem to connect to a game of this for the life of me. Regular versus Matchmaking works fine for me, quick and easy, but with this I get stuck in a loop of it trying to find a quality match for me and failing. Anyone else?

if you're going for the Onyx "I'M A BEAST!" medal do it on Checkout with 4 friends

on wave 5 or 6, there should be 3-4 heroes on the map. Kill all of the stranded, and none of the heroes.

When only the heroes are left, assign one person per hero and just down them repeatedly. This is 100$ per down and the AI is not subject to the 3 down limit. Farm them before levels 7+, and you can have 1 Berserker per wave to clear them quickly and painlessly.

Preferably, have everyone be a savage drone in the level that you'll be farming, also, have one person be a wild ticker so they can clear out all of the fortifications while it's happening.

You can go to this page for guide in detail: http://game.downloadatoz.com/tutorial,27725,beast-mode-guide-how-to-unlock-gears-of-war-3-welcome-to-beast-mode-achievement.html

Edited by poppy

It does seem to take some time to get horde and beast games on xbox live but it is working now at least.

I've only played it once, but it also took me several attempts to actually get in a game. By this I mean it went through the full range of searching, quality etcetera. Only to have me cancel it, try again, cancel, try again. Does seem like more of a game issue, than a XBL issue. Hopefully they will fix this... soon. :3