How to kill that m*********** in act 3 chapter 2? (possible spoilers)

El Stupido

So we can't kill this lambent berserker in coop on Hardcore even after 4 hours of trying. Any tips? I'm getting mad:uzi:

We're not stupid or anything, we are shooting at it yellow chest for like 15 minutes, then it kills some of us, thats it!

Edited by El Stupido

Lmao, if you are inside the fort with all the ammo then you just have to shoot its chest while its running all over, if you are outside the fort then you are doing it wrong and you just have to run away from it and get you ass into the fort, it takes very long to kill once you get into the fort though, on normal i'd say a good 20 mins of shooting at its chest with all the ammo around its fairly simple

once inside the fort just wait, she will charge shoot her chest then roll to the side to avoid being hit . Pretty easy until she starts to leak imulsion in which she leaves a trail behind her that will put you down on hardcore. Just use patience and wait for the trail to disappear , not that hard to be honest just takes a while.

Maybe its health is increased for co-op but I just faced her on hardcore solo and she took maybe 10 minutes max to take her out and I was looking for the collectibles in that time so it could have taken less. I just fired into her yellow spot as she charged and rinse and repeated going for perfect reloads whenever possible.

It took close to 5 hours for us to do this late last night. It really does just take patience and precision. It was funny though, those of us that play WoW and are use to staying out of the fire had an easier time than those that just stick to FPS. The thing that helped us was trying to make sure, if available, we all dodged the same direction and move clockwise/counter clockwise depending on what was going on.

Yeah not looking forward to doin this on insane.. Took ages on normal :@

I don't see what the problem with this is. I did this Solo on Hardcore. It was harder to run past her and get inside Anvil Gate then it was to kill her. Once inside the Fortress, It was Easier to Kill this Lambent Berserker than if was to kill a Regular Berserker.

I'm not sure how much World of Warcraft had to do with anything(Never Played it), and Gears is not an FPS. . . I don't know how many times I've seen someone call it an FPS.

I'm not sure how much World of Warcraft had to do with anything(Never Played it), and Gears is not an FPS. . . I don't know how many times I've seen someone call it an FPS.

Shooter, my bad. People that aren't as attentive in WoW tend to "stand in fires."

I went back and did this solo and had no problems. I think the health increase from having 4 people is what made it so hard.

I don't see what the problem with this is. I did this Solo on Hardcore. It was harder to run past her and get inside Anvil Gate then it was to kill her. Once inside the Fortress, It was Easier to Kill this Lambent Berserker than if was to kill a Regular Berserker.

Lend me your mojo dude. I was in 3 player co-op, hardcore, and we get as far as making the emulsion vapor start, but we all end up getting wasted, either by ground emulsion, getting painted into a corner, or getting quashed. We spend so much time running around, trying to get away from the fucking thing, we don't have time to shoot it in the chest! Tried for over an hour, then went to Horde mode...