Anyone else Golden Lancer not unlock?

KiLLaMaNiLLa81

I don't know if this matters or what happened but... I think playing ranked versus quick match matters. Although, I can't prove that and even my memory is a little bit fuzzy. My internet dropped out, I reset the modem, I hopped back online, and then me and my buddy played a game. Whether that was ranked or not, I can't remember but I do know one of the first games we played was ranked and it was about the third or fourth game we played when it unlocked.

Very odd, either way; I hope someone figures it out. I tried going to Epic's official forums but for whatever reason my cookies wont save and every time I sign in to their stupid site I have to wait 2 weeks for my account to be verified by some nob. Not very efficient.... Not like I found any threads that pertained to this issue during my browsing.

thats wierd cause somehow i unlocked the golden lancer and i dont have it on gears 2...???

it was the wierdest thing. except for me the beta unlocks wouldnt show up so what i did was press start, went to storage device and selected my hard drive and bam! they unlocked!

see if that helps.

thats wierd cause somehow i unlocked the golden lancer and i dont have it on gears 2...???

it was the wierdest thing. except for me the beta unlocks wouldnt show up so what i did was press start, went to storage device and selected my hard drive and bam! they unlocked!

see if that helps.

Pretty sure you unlock golden lancer/hammerburst for just playing during week 1 of the game. As well as if you had it in GOW2.

I was spewing, as I had them both for GOW2, now everyone seems to have them lol

I played MP when I picked it up at midnight and didn't get anything. Played a match of MP today and after the match was finished I got both the golden skins and so did my friend. Try dashboarding and finishing another match. I've been playing quick matches, not sure if that matters.