!! Season Pass !!

TAI JASON

Hello Members! :woop:

The season pass and the first bunch of weapon skins are now online.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/epic-games/gears-of-war-3/gears0829-610b.jpg

It´s not realy clear what stands behind the seasons pass...4 DLC´s for a reduced price of 30$/30€ for them.

Map Packs? Horde Maps? Weapon Skins? Characters?

Nobody know whats behind this, but clearly, it cost a lot of money.

You got the Season Pass? Tell us about! Weapon DLC? How is it? Tell us!

Discuss here! :welcome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats right, it´s the same like the Mortal Kombat Online Pass. It must be on your Xbox and it works.

So lets say I download it on my old account that has 3K MSP on it would it work on my main account as long as its on the same console it was downloaded on?

Does anyone know if the DLC is IP locked like Gears 2 was?

I just bought the the season pass with a silver account, but I am still able to use the liquid silver skin on my weapons on my main account. I'll probably regret this, but if anyone wants to see how they look like, you can message me and I'll invite you if I'm online. :)

I wish M$ points were cheaper. £8.99 for 1200 here (Currys online). I can't afford the game AND the DLC.

Amen to that dude.

EPIC really is milking this for all its worth. I purchased the Season Pass and the oil slick pack for the weapon skins. I watched a video and liked that one the most.

I really cant wait and see how many "cool" kids are going to buy the pink weapon skins and think they are the coolest kids on earth.

buy the time its all said and done, you have spent the $64.79 for the game (after taxes, at least here in PA), another $30 on the season pass, maybe a few weapon skins and your well over $100, and that is if you only got the regular edition.