Full Beast mode characters list *spoilers*

Gamer Relaps3

Well ticker and wild ticker mite be just 1 same with Boomer and Savege boomer.

Wild ticker has no bomb and is slighty smaller can however eat planted frags so when it dies it will explode.

Regular ticker is the same as in Gears 2.

Boomer has a boomshot.

Savage Boomer has the digger launcher same as seen in the first Gears 3 campaign demo from E3 2010.

Kantus is the same as in Gears 2.

Armored Kantus is armored up. The combat rolls deal small amounts of damage if near an enemy and wields dual Gorgon SMGs.

Hence why each of these characters are listed seperately. They are not the same.

What happened to the grinder

epic explained they got rid of him because beast mode was about getting right in the enemies face, up close and personal and smashing them to pieces, having grinder with the mulcher just defeated that idea.

beasts with guns in beast mode have quite short range. the gorgon smg has short range as the bullets spread out alot and are quite in accurate. the savage grenadier has a gnasher, i dont need to explain that one. and the savage drone has a retro lancer which has a bayonet and is also quite innaccurate and best at short range because of the recoil which decreases accuracy in correlation with distance dramatically.

because it's going through all the gears games. starting with No1 with e-day and raam to No 2 with the wave of water resembling the sinking of jacinto resulting in flooding the locust hollow, to 3 with the savage locust and the lambent (not saying the lambent are new to the gears universe)

i think reavers and lambent berserker/gunker for this reason. i'm thinking of all the horde bosses, and they're all available in beast mode except a few so far.

savage corpsers, berserkers, gunkers, reavers, brumaks, armoured kantus, giant serapede and the lambent berserker are all the horde bosses i think, there maybe be a couple more. the ones that arn't available in beast mode are the lambent berserker, gunker, brumak and reavers. brumak probably wont be available because it's just so huge, not many players would be able to play it, maybe 1 at a time. and for maps like checkout, it'd be pretty difficult to move around as a brumak on that. and i know u can have a brumak horde boss on checkout, but it's going to be annoying for players to play as on beast. since AI controls them on horde, it's not a problem.

so, that leaves the rest of them. gunkers, reavers and the lambent berserker, all of which can fit on the map. we've played as reavers in gears 2 b4, it may be the case for gears 3. we've got the berserkers in beast mode, i imagine the lambent berserker wouldn't be much of a challenge if they managed the regular berserker. and the gunkers, not totally sure, but it'd be cool to play as them. i'm sure most of u know they're lambent butchers.

Edited by chainsawsquirrel