Unlimited Weapons, Cash and XP

Viva La Cakes

First of all i did not find out about these glitches. i came across some people in co-op who were doing this. I repeat i am not the founder of these glitches.

*** I recommend that you dont do this on your main character if you want the feel for the games survivability. Or if you have beaten the game then do what you would like***

Unlimited Weapons: Get the weapon you wanna duplicate hold LT + (RT and Y at same time) while looking at the ground, you will then duplicate your weapon.

Unlimited Cash: If you do the Unlimited weapons glitch you can also sell those weapons.

Pretty much Unlimited XP: This route can be boring and you will not have as much fun compared to actually playing the game... If one of your friends has a high lvl main character preferably a lvl 50 you can join him, when you are in his game look for thugs and use your fist on the thugs (This is way easy if you are using the Developers weapon that makes zombies puke) after punching the thugs in the head so much you will start getting 1000-3000 xp per punch. it has been tested by me and with the Zombie puking Knife you can go from 1-35 in less then 3 hours.

Hmm what if they patch this and ur game save gets wiped or something for being a cheating little so and so!

Haha.. so and so.

How about who gives a fuck, play the game you want.

This is the only reason it wasn't a day one patch, these fuckers are waiting for us to be done with the beta so they can half ass finish what they attempted to start.

I'm such a happy gamer!!

Hmm what if they patch this and ur game save gets wiped or something for being a cheating little so and so!

Actually its not cheating. Might want to check up on that before accusing someoen of it.

In the end, its the devs fault for leaving it in the game. The game was pretty obviously not tested enough

OP: Cheers for the tips. Weapons glitch will be good fun, but think i'll avoid the xp one... want to milk the game for all its worht :p

are you using logan? sometime his boomerang ability causes this not to work. Also be sure to hold down Y (the drop weapons command) not just tap it. The idea is that with the LT held down you enter the drop weapon and throw weapon command at the same time and it does both, resulting in 2 identical weapons. This 100% works, I've done it 100's of times at this point, and several of my friends have as well. Also, I should mention that this only works on melee weapons, not guns or bombs (you can't throw guns, and throwing bombs right in front of yourself is a bad idea).

are you using logan? sometime his boomerang ability causes this not to work. Also be sure to hold down Y (the drop weapons command) not just tap it. The idea is that with the LT held down you enter the drop weapon and throw weapon command at the same time and it does both, resulting in 2 identical weapons. This 100% works, I've done it 100's of times at this point, and several of my friends have as well. Also, I should mention that this only works on melee weapons, not guns or bombs (you can't throw guns, and throwing bombs right in front of yourself is a bad idea).

That worked. I was tapping it. Thanks mate.

Already knew about this. It was wonderful once I got my favorite weapon, Zed's Demise. It's an orange weapon you get as a reward in Act 4. It was only level 35, but I put a Deathstalker mod on it, completely upgraded and repaired it sells for $5,552. I used to dupe them over and over and you make hundreds of thousands in minutes.