Making special kill achievements easy

Lord Arkhan

I have noticed no one has posted this method so I thought I would share it with everyone.

If you are trying to go for something like the 5 head shots in a row or the analog kills there is a very easy way to do it.

Wait until you are around level 20 or so and then have a friend make a new game. The zombies scale to the level of the host so everyone will be level 1 or 2 and the kills will all be one hit.

You can then just run around the island hunting zombies and getting achievements without a challenge.

Hope this helps some people, me and a friend did this so he could get the analog kills so I can confirm it works. You cannot joins games that are farther than you but you can join ones that have less progress. Might even be an ok method to grind xp. Just do the Act 1 over and over again with the host restarting every time.

Indeed , I almost did 5 one hit clean kill without being injured in the mission where you need to place crate to spell help. Unfortunately one sneaky bastard came right behind me . But the runner seem to had a better "head drop" :p I guess it's the velocity , the faster it came to your the less force you need to apply in order to chop they head off ahaha