|10-09-2013, 03:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quick Way to Level Up
So a pretty quick way to level up that doesn't involve pulling your internet connection or anything like that.
1. Start up new game+ (although I guess you could technically do this time around, you just get more exp. in new game+)
2. Play through the part where you rescue the downed helicopter pilot.
3. Once in the bunker there's a portal to another bunker you can't get to any other way.
4. Kill the Suicider that's by the bed. In that room is 2 bottles of water. Every time you leave via the portal and go back in they reset.
5. Rinse and repeat over and over (the Suicider doesn't respawn every time.)
6. Once you have a lot of water (I'd usually pick up around 100) take them to Kim in the Necter of Life side quest. The amount of exp. went up the more I leveled up. I was getting between 2k and 2.5k exp per waterbottle.
7. Just repeat this until you get to where you want. I went from 43-50 in a little over an hour.
Currently looking to boost:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood MP achievements
GTA IV MP achievements
Halo 3: ODST Anniversary achievements
X-Men Arcade, 6-player achievements
50,000 -12/1/12: Gears of War 2, Photojournalist, 10
1,000th Achievement - 10-22-10: Ironman 2, It Takes Two To Tangle, 10
2,000th Achievement - 1-10-13: Halo 4, Size is Everything, 20