Perks in Spaaaaace! All Perks Solo HD Achievement Video Guide - Round 6!

360GameTV

Here is my Solo Guide for this Achievement, its easy and simpel.

I think with many Luck (No Bomb, 2x Multi) it is possible in Round 5 but Round 6 its ok :)

If you have a Question, aks me ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQYhVgRPXlM]CoD Black Ops Rezurrection DLC - Perks in Spaaaaace Solo Achievement Guide (Round 6!) - HD - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know how this guide can be useful for a novice. Getting juggernaut on the survival round is hard. I tried it and only got it once after many tries. I would say the best way to get this achievement is to learn the map and the circles inside the dome. I agree the best way to do this is solo.

This is me getting the achievement on round 19 and I also got the 3 upgraded guns in the same game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AroQ58_Gf2A]Moon achievement pop. - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by guillermo316

sorry but your Post is useless....

I don't know how a post can be useless. I was just giving my opinion. A guide doesn't work for everyone. I guess someone is a little hurt. I didn't say your guide was useless or insult it in any way. But hey whatever your useless. lol jk If people find your guide useful then that's cool.

Edited by guillermo316

I don't know how this guide can be useful for a novice. Getting juggernaut on the survival round is hard. I tried it and only got it once after many tries. I would say the best way to get this achievement is to learn the map and the circles inside the dome. I agree the best way to do this is solo.

This is how i got it and the 3 PaP weapon one, except i circled around the large rock by the AK47u, even managed to prevent 3 excavators from breaching on the same run (sadly one of them was a repeat so no achievement for them).

This is how i got it and the 3 PaP weapon one, except i circled around the large rock by the AK47u, even managed to prevent 3 excavators from breaching on the same run (sadly one of them was a repeat so no achievement for them).

I know what you mean man. I was doing circles inside the dome and head the alert of the excavators breaching. Sadly I couldn't get a crawler. I also managed to get the 3 pap weapons in the same game. :D

bio dome is best place to hold as of the amount of space you have to mess around with plus there is a place where 3 of u can hold one facing each way we just got to round 25 doing it and all had packed up weapons (3 each) 4 perks and all had gersh it depends on what you find easier but still i would hold the bio dome for this cheevo

Just a little addition/amendment to your video..

There is air/oxygen in the bio sphere/dome thing, so you don't need to get rid of the hacker at that point and switch to your space suit, you can keep the hacker and hack PHD Flopper and get the money back for that.

This might be useful if you're running a bit lower on points.

Why does everyone say that the dome is the best place to camp? My team found that the area around the 3 gun perk is the best. I was able to pack a punch 3 weapons and get all the perks by round 15. By round 18 I had pack a punch 6 weapons.

Running around the rock? That's what I do... i want to see the dome method though.

Nice guide! I'll give this a shot when I get home from work later. By hacking PhD Flopper but keeping the same perk purchasing order, you'll be all set to keep going after you get the achievement because you will have Quick Revive, Jugger-nog, Mule Kick, and Speed Cola (the best combination, in my opinion, unless you have the Ray Gun which makes PhD Flopper invaluable).

This was what i did to get it, open up all doors then get 4000 points once you have the points, get hacker then buy a perk then hack it back, when you have done all the perks you should still have 4000, teleport to area 51 with hacker and if it is speed cola buy it and hack back, then go back and start the round, once you have built up 1500 run to the teleport and then buy jug.

I pretty much followed the video and got the achievement. I don't know why people complain so much. It took me a while to learn how to run the train on the zombies in area 51 but once I got that down I got the achievement in no time. The only thing I did differently is that I save the mule kick one for last. I teleported back to area 51 with the hacking device to get speed cola and then hacked the machine to return. I ended up with quick revive, jug, mule kick and ph.d. If you save mule kick for last you don't have to down yourself trying to hack it. Overall the video gave me a perfect idea of what i was supposed to do.

Sweet video/strategy man. It never occurred to me how easy it would be (on solo) to just run around the starting map till you have enough to buy Juggernaut. When I did it, I threw a grenade and it made EVERY zombie a crawler at once which helped.

Thx :) Yes its very asy to build a Zombietrain in "no mans Land" on soloplay. This is the Basis 4 all soloachievement (Perks / 3 Pap Weapons etc pp)

regards